Rumors? Death? -All Of One Direction

Helloooooo Beautifuls, im sorry i haven't been posting but i've been pretty busy, i'm finally 16!!!!

aha anyways i start school on monday again -.- but w.e i had a month off instead of 2 weeks. and i even got stiches today. -.- that hurt like a little turd

enjoy!! and leave me feedback i apreciat it! :) ~Kiss&ra<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZAYN: Harry enters Zayn's hotel room with a magazine in his hands. His face is sullen as he stops walking once he reaches the coffee table in front of the couch Zayn is lounging on, watching TV. "What kind of rubbish are you reading about yourself now, Styles? How many times do we have to tell you not to read this crap?" he asks, snatching the magazine from Harry's hands. "Zayn..." Harry starts but is cut off by Zayn's continuous rambling. "You have to stop taking what they say so personally. These kinds of magazines are made to tear you down and watch you crack." "Zayn, it's not that..." "Then what is it?" Zayn asks, finally looking at the article that Harry had folded open to. His jaw drops when he reads the little blurb about you. In it, it states that you've "fallen off the grid" and haven't been spotted out or been active on Twitter, and many are beginning to presume something's happened to you - most rumors stating you've died. "When did this magazine hit the stands?" Zayn finally asks after taking a moment to digest it. "Yesterday. When was the last time you heard from her?" "I...I don't even know..." He scrubs a hand down his face. "How could I not know?!" he shouts, beginning to get angry at himself. He grabs his phone and checks his texts and recent calls, finally coming to the conclusion that it's been six days since he's heard from you. He immediately calls you, hoping to put his mind at ease, but it goes straight to voicemail. His hands grow shaky as he puts the phone down. "Don't panic. I'm sure if anything had happened, you would have heard from her family by now," Harry reasons. Zayn nods numbly, and dials your number again. After three more failed attempts at trying to reach you, he sends you a text saying, "Please call or text me ASAP!" The day drags on at a snail's pace, but finally around 8:30 that evening, his phone begins to buzz and your name pops up on the caller ID. "[Y/N]?!" he answers in a blind panic. "Yeah...? What's the emergency? I just got your text and saw your missed calls. Is everything ok??" "It is now," he says, heaving a sigh of relief. "Mind telling me what's going on then?" "I just read this rumor about you possibly being dead and I freaked out a bit," he states simply. "Aww, well it's good to know you care that much, but I'm fine." "I love you, baby." "I love you too, Zayn."

NIALL: While killing some time on Twitter, a few trends catch his attention. "RIP [Y/N]" and "Stay Strong Niall" are the top two trends at the moment. "What's that all about?" he mutters aloud, clicking on the first one. After scrolling through the tags for a bit, he learns that you died in a car accident last night. "Well that's news to me," he says picking up the phone to call you and tell you the gossip. When you don't answer your phone, he hangs up and calls your sister, knowing that she'd get a kick out of it too. When she doesn't answer, he moves on to your best friend. Again no answer. "Alright, that's not cool..." he mumbles. "Ready to go?" Liam asks, bursting through Niall's ajar hotel room door. "Yeah, I'm coming," he replies, closing the lid to his laptop. He joins the guys for rehearsals, barely concentrating on what he's doing throughout the entire rehearsal block. His mind keeps wandering back to his phone and why no one answered or called back yet. As rehearsals wrap up and the boys grab a bite before reporting back for the show that night, Liam pulls Niall aside. "Everything alright, mate? You were missing a lot of your cues and stuff just then." "Yeah, I'm fine," he lies, trying to shake the thoughts running through his mind as he checks his phone again to find no calls or messages from anyone in relation to you. "You sure?" Liam presses gently, noting the look of concern that comes across Niall's features. Niall sighs and decides it might be best if he just talks to someone about his worries, rather than try to keep it to himself and end up ruining the show. "It's just that I saw some trends on Twitter earlier about [Y/N] and I haven't been able to get in touch with her or anyone just to put my mind at ease that they aren't true." "What were the trends?" "That she died in a car accident last night." "How many times have we seen somewhere that one of us had died when in reality we're sitting right there in the flesh?" Liam reasons. "I know, I know, but I'd still just like to have it confirmed, you know?" Liam nods in understanding, not knowing what else to say. After the show, Niall checks his phone once more to find a missed call and voicemail from you. "Hey, baby! I'm pretty sure you have a show tonight, but I just wanted to give you a call to say I miss you and love you. My sister said you called her today and I saw that I had a missed call too - hope everything's alright. Talk soon, babe!" Niall smiles as he hears your message click off, immediately calling you back.