Trust Issues -Justin Bieber

(Your P.O.V.)

I was at the beach tanning and talking with my best friend Val. She's trying to get my mind off Justin.

"Hey. I see Bieber. Look to your left." Val whispered.

I turned my head slightly to left and seen Justin talking to some girl. "Of course he's talking to a girl." I mumbled as I turned back to face Val.

She shot me a sympathetic smile "I don't think it's like that. Za told me he's really upset about the break up. Besides haven't you been talking to Twist? I thought he would've told you."

I humorlessly laughed "He told me but Justin cheated on me. I can't just forgive him. He knew I had trust issues. He cheated on me anyways."

"He cares about you. He loves you." Val slowly stated.

"Listen if he loved me and cared about me so much he wouldn't have cheated on me. It's that simple." I sighed "You don't cheat on somebody you love and care about."

"It's been a week can you at least talk to him?"

"Can I? Yes. Will I? No."

"You're being immature."

"Fine by me." I shrugged.

"Do you love Justin?" she asked.

"More than anything." I admitted.

"Do you miss him?"

"Absolutely."

"How much?"

"A lot. More than you could imagine."

"He's loves you and he missed you." Val informed.

"I know."

"Then fix things with him."

"No."

"Stop being so stubborn and fix things."

"He cheated. I'll talk to him soon."

"I hope soon's now. He's coming over here." Val said.

"Just great." I rolled my eyes "I'll be in the water."

I stood up and started walking towards the water. I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. I looked up and seen my ex boyfriend Levi. The ex that hit me.

"Watch it." He glared at me.

"Fuck off." I stood up an went to walk away when he grabbed my wrist "Levi let me go."

"Not even a hello?" He pulled me into him.

"Let me go." I looked down.

"Why should I?" His grip on my wrist tightened.

I winced in pain "Let go. That hurts." I pulled at his hand with my free hand which resulted in his grip tightening. "Please just let me go." tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"Don't be such a bitch."

"She's not a bitch. Just let her go." I turned my head and seen Justin.

Levi let me go and turned to face Justin "Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I'm her..." he trailed off.

I walked over by Justin "He's my boyfriend and he said to." I looked straight into Justin's eyes.

"Let's go." Justin wrapped his arm around me and started walking. We stopped and he looked down at me. "So I'm your boyfriend again?"

"That depends are you gonna cheat on me again?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Never." he shook his head.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He assured. "Does this mean we're back together?"

Instead of answering him I leaned up and pressed my lips to his.

"You know I love you right?" He whispered against my lips.

"You know I love you too right?" I mimicked.

"Have I ever told you that you're the best girlfriend ever?" He asked.

"Well in order for me to be the best girlfriend ever I have to have the best boyfriend ever." I stated making sure my lips brushed against his.

He pressed his lips firmly to mine. Before pulling away "I love you."

I sighed happily "I love you too and thank you. For helping me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you guys like it. Comment let me know what you think