Youtube video ft Zayn Malik

"Y/N, Where are you?" I heard Zayn call from downstairs. "Up here." I called back as I stared blankly at my laptop screen. I was supposed to be coming up with a new idea for my next youtube video, but I was stuck.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Zayn said sweetly as he made his way into the bedroom. He sat down next to me and peered at my screen. Before I could answer his first question he said, "Why are you staring at a blank word document love."

I chuckled a bit before replying, "I have to come up with another video idea for my channel, but I can't think of anything." He nodded and placed his hand on my leg, rubbing it reassuringly with his thumb. "Babe don't stress yourself out over it. How long have you been sitting here?"

That was a good question. I peered over at the clock on my laptop. It read 5:46pm. I had started at 1:30. "Long enough." I said slightly irritated. "Come on love, let's go do something. Maybe an idea will come to you then because sitting here isn't going to help. You just need to be inspired by something and I think I know what..." Yet again before I could say anything I was cut off, but not by his words this time...

Zayn pressed his lips up against mine which caused my stomach to whirl. I slid my hand on his neck and he deepened the kiss. As we kissed my thoughts began to think, it was like he was all I needed the whole time. I pulled back after a few moments and said, "Hey babe, um I have an idea." He smiled and rested his forehead against mine, "See I told you babe. What's your idea?" I smiled and said, "How about you and I make a video answering questions. It's not the best idea, but at least it'll buy me some more time to think of something else." He smiled and said, "Yeah okay babe, but we can film it tomorrow. We have unfinished business to take care of..." His voice trailed off and his lips made their way to mine again.