Trouble. ~One Direction

NIALL: You two are enjoying a nice meal of pizza and beer in front of a movie when your phone starts ringing. "What the hell is he calling for?" Niall asks, obviously annoyed as he reads the Caller ID over your shoulder and sees it's your ex-boyfriend. "I don't know..." you reply, confused. "Hello?" you ask, clicking the talk button. You sit in silence for a long while, and Niall can hear the desperate tone coming through the phone, but can't make out what's being said. Finally you say, "Look, I'm really flattered, but I'm just not interested. We broke up for a reason, and I'm really happy with the guy I'm with now." At hearing this, Niall takes the phone. "Yeah, hi, this is the new boyfriend. I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but last I checked, you and [Y/N] broke up almost two years ago, so let it go," Niall snaps before disconnecting the call. "Well then... Jealous much?" you tease, but feel touched nonetheless. "I've never liked that guy," Niall states, reaching for his beer and pizza once more.

HARRY: You're on the phone with Harry one night before bed when another call comes through. "Hm, that's weird," you mutter. "What is?" Harry asks. "Oh, nothing. One of my ex-boyfriends is just calling," you tell him. "Which one?" Answer it, see what he wants," Harry urges you. "Yeah? I was just gonna ignore him." "No, answer it," he insists, but you don't miss the jealous tinge to his tone. You do as instructed and answer the call, only to find out that the guy is only looking for a booty call. "Who does he think he is?" Harry snarls after telling him what it was all about. "Yeah, that relationship didn't last long," you mention flatly. "He's a pig," Harry comments. "Indeed he is," you agree. "Was he drunk at least?" Harry inquires. "He didn't sound it." "All the more reason why he's an ass then," Harry confirms. You laugh. "Yeah, doesn't he know I only answer drunk booty calls from you?" you remark sarcastically. "Exactly!" Harry plays along.

LOUIS: Looking down at your phone, you scowl when you see who your incoming call is from. "What's wrong?" Louis asks, noticing this. "My stupid ex-boyfriend is calling. Again," you tell him, sick of getting these calls. "What does he want?" Louis inquires, growing the slightest bit annoyed that this guy is still so demanding of your attention. "I dunno, I never answer," you explain, going to hit the ignore button. "No, wait, let me answer it," Louis stops you, taking the phone and hitting talk. "Hello?" he asks. "No, she's not available. Can I ask what this is in regards to?" he speaks in an overly-perky tone. "I see. Well I'll have you know that herboyfriend probably wouldn't like that too much. I'll give her the message still if you'd like though. Yeah, I didn't think so. Nice talking to you, don't call back!" he quips cheerily as he ends the call. "What did he want?" you ask. "He wanted to know if you were interested in going out to lunch and catching up." "He called me nine times in the last two days for that?" you say with a laugh.

ZAYN: "Hey, babe? Who's this guy?" Zayn calls to you from the bedroom. You're in the bathroom, putting on your make-up and getting ready to go out while Zayn is in the bedroom, where you'd left your phone, getting dressed. "What guy?" you ask, joining him in the bedroom. Zayn hands you your phone, looking a bit unhappy about the unknown guy calling it. "Ugh! What does he want?" you grumble. "That's the last guy I dated before you. He was always super clingy and now he's started calling and texting again," you explain, feeling just as annoyed as Zayn looks. You answer the phone and exchange a few minutes of polite conversation before laying down the law. "Look, as sweet as it is that you're still interested in me, I'd really appreciate it if you stopped contacting me." After a couple more minutes of conversation, you finally hang up. "Hopefully that will put an end to that," you say. "Hopefully," Zayn agrees as you return to the bathroom.

LIAM: Things are getting a little heated between you and Liam when you're interrupted by your phone ringing. "Don't answer it," Liam requests, going in for another kiss. "But it might be important," you say through a small, flirty laugh, kissing him back. You pull away just enough to check your phone, and your brow creases when you see who it is. You answer, and it doesn't take long for Liam to figure out exactly who's on the other end of the line. When you hang up, Liam looks hurt. "You interrupted some of our alone time to answer his call?" he asks calmly, but his words are dripping in jealousy. "Liam, I'm sorry. You know things ended on good terms with us, and he never calls, so I was worried it might have been an emergency," you explain. "It still kinda hurts. We get very little time together and you choose to answer his call when we do get that time." And just like that, things between you are heated for a whole different reason.