The ed sheeran song that reminds him of you. - onedirection

Zayn: Little Bird. Your make-up is on my shoulder and tell me if I lie down would you stay now and let me hold you?

Ever since you and Zayn met all he wanted to was hold you in his arms. He loved how calm and peaceful things were. Knowing your body was pressed up against his made him feel at ease. You were his little bird.

Liam: Diary. Your love is the strongest thing I know. I reckon it's been doing weights, eating raw eggs in it's cereal and running ten miles a day.

Liams love for you was so strong, it was a force to be reckoned with. If anyone dared to hurt you or make you feel less lovely than he knew you were, he'd deck them in the face. Liam loved you more than anything.

Louis: This. This is the start of something beautiful. This is the start of something new. You are the one who'd make me lose it all.

You and Louis were friends for such a long time and he finally built up the courage to tell you how he truly felt about you. When you said yes, your newfound relationship was such a beautiful, fragile and precious thing that neither of you wanted to break.

Niall: Kiss Me. My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck.

Niall was always very affectionate with you and he loved spending all the time he could with you wrapped up safely in his arms. You would place light kisses on his neck when he would begin to drift off to sleep and would eventually fall asleep like that.

Harry: Wake Me Up. See I could do without a tan on my left hand, where my fourth finger meets my knuckle.

Harry knew from the moment he met you that you were the one. You were the one he wanted to grow old with. Call it old fashioned, but you took his breath away whenever you spoke his name.