His favorite thing about you ~One Direction<3

Liam: Your smile. Everything about you was perfect in Liam's eyes, but there was something about your smile that made his heart skip a beat. He would do anything and everything he possibly could to see that grin form over your face. Anything.

Louis: Your sense of humor. Louis had always had a distinct sense of humor, one which could be seen as "weird" to others, but you had an exact one to match. You both were jokers, always making up goofy things to do to make one another laugh. And you never disappointed in making him laugh.

Niall: Your laugh. You had an unusual laugh, the type of laugh that if you laughed in a crowded room, Niall would be sure to find you. You always were insecure about your laugh, thinking it was too loud and annoying, but Niall loved it. He loved how genuine it was and he tried to make you laugh daily.

Zayn: Your lips. Out of Zayn's long list of things he loved about you, your lips were surely at the top. He loved how soft they were pressed up against his. How you'd leave soft kisses on his collarbone and jawline all the time. Your lips were the fuel to his fire and he loved them.

Harry: Your height. You were much shorter than Harry and he loved it. He loved how you'd need him to help you reach things in the top cupboards in your apartment and he loved how perfect you were to cuddle with.