How you meet. -Liam Payne

Guys! I haven't done a Liam one in ages....

Sooooooo! Here it is baby cakes💕

................................................................

You were on your way home from work so you decided to quickly stop at the store to pick up a few things that you needed. You pulled into the parking lot and headed inside. You went up and down the isles quickly grabbing all you needed. You proceeded to head over to the cashier when you saw a young male trip on the floor and drop everything he was holding in his basket. You instinctively rushed over to him, placing your basket on the floor next to you.

"Are you okay?!" You said looking up at him, your gaze meeting his. He smiled a bit and said, "Yeah I'm okay. Thank you for coming over to me." You smiled and said, "No problem." He looked so familiar. Something about his voice and his smile just reminded you of someone. "I'm Y/N." You said as you grabbed a bag of chips and placed it back into his basket. He smiled before he said, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Liam."

That's it. He was Liam Payne from One Direction. You knew about him because your sister was head over heels in love with them. "You too, Liam." You said shyly. He got up and held out his hand to help you up. You grabbed his hand and you both walked over to the cashier.

"Since you helped me the least I could do is pay for your groceries." Liam said sweetly. "No, it's okay. Thank you though." You said. He smirked a bit as you began scanning your items. "Well then at least let me take you out to dinner for all you've done." You smiled a bit and said, "That sounds good to me." He smiled even wider before saying, "How about tomorrow night at 7." You nodded as he handed you his phone with a new contact option open. You put in your number and you handed him your phone so he did the same.