Backstage -Little Mix +others

You know Perrie Edwards from Little Mix? Yeah, she's my older sister. I love having her as my sister. I've been living with her because I really don't like living with my parents. They always fight and when I was younger Perrie was there for me. Well she's going to New York for a GMA performance with Emblem3. I love them, especially Keaton Stromberg. "Let's go Y/N!! We are going to be late!" Perrie shouted, we are on our way to the airport and I'm wearing some sweats with a hoddie.

✈✈ONE PLANE RIDE LATER✈✈

we have arrived in New York and on our way to the hotel. "Who am I sharing a room with?" I asked, "Meeee!!" Jade shouted with excitement. Jade was like my other sister. I smiled, we all walked in and to the front desk. "Hi. We are Little Mix," Jessy said. The lady handed us our keys and we were off. "Jade and Y/N are in room 567 and the rest of us are in 568," Leigh-Ann stated in the elevator. I grabbed the two keys for my room. I wasn't looking and ran into someone, "Oomph." I landed flat on my butt. "I'm so so so sorry. I wasn't paying attention, the soft voice said. "It's fine. I wasn't paying attention either," I looked up and saw Keaton Robert Stromberg. "I'm Y/n," I said as Keaton helped me up. "I'm Keaton. Aren't you Perrie Edwards' little sister?" I nodded," Yup. That's me, what room are you in?" He handed me my keys, "566. Yours?" I smiled to myself. "567." We walked back to my room. "I'll see you tomorrow," Keaton said. I gave him a hug, "Yeah. Here's my number." I walked in my room to Perrie and Jade waiting for me. "What was that about?" Perrie asked me. "What?" I was truly confused, "You and Keaton?" Then it clicked she saw me and him. "We ran into each other and talked. He's nextdoor to us," was all I said. Perrie walked back to her room and left me with Jade. She looked at me and smiled, "So what's he like?" This is why I love Jade she will keep anything I tell her to herself. "Well he's sooo sweet. He automatically apologized saying it's his fault, then I explained to him no it was my fault. Then I gave him my number," she was ecstatic. "I'm so picking your outfit for tomorrow," I smiled widely. My phone went off and saw it was Keaton.

Keaton: Hey Y/N

Me: Hey. Whts up?

Keaton: Nmu.

Me: Same. Lol. Wanna hang backstage tomorrow?

Keaton: Yeah totally. Gotta go brother being nosy. Lol hahaha

Me: Bye

I went to bed after that and set my alarm for 6:30.

🌺🌺🌺NEXT MORNING🌺🌺🌺

I woke up to the song Spaghetti by Emblem3. I walked to the living room area and saw all the girls in sweats and tank tops. "We are going to go get breakfast. Then rehearsal," Jessy explained. I through my hair up in a messy bun and headed down stairs with the girls. I grabbed some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Jade hit my leg under the table and I looked up and saw Emblem3 coming our way. "Can we sit with you guys?" Drew asked. Perrie nodded and they pulled a table next to ours. Keaton sat next to me. "So are you guys excited for tonight?" Leigh-Ann asked all three guys. "Yup. Totally, what about you guys?" Wesley replied. "Same. We are so stoked," Jade answered.

🌑🌑LATER THAT NIGHT🌑🌑

"C'mon Y/N. I got to do your hair and make-up. Jade pulled out my outfit once she got back from rehearsals. I walked out and sat on the chair for Jade to do my hair and make-up. Once I was done I thought I looked good. We got to the place and went right back stage. I saw Keaton and he saw me. "Hey. Can I talk to you privately?" Keaton asked. I nodded and walked with him. "I know we only just met, but I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." I smiled wide and kissed him. "So is that a yes," Keaton smiled. "Yeah." Keaton kissed me again and we walked back hand in hand. Today has been the best day!