Part 4 ❤💚

Marks POV-
That felt fucking amazing. Jacks absolutely great at deep throating. That is the fastest ive ever came in my life. His mouth was so warm. God. I kinda wanna show him my kinky side. But i dont know if he will like it. Hmm, I'll see at some point.
As im thinking to myself, jack walks up behind me and covers my eyes with his hands "Guess who" jack says. "My sexy irish man." Jack shivers, i can feel it through his hands.
I quickly turn around and grab his hands and pin them above his head.
"We are gonna try some stuff Sean. And you will call me daddy, or punishments will be given."
Jacks eyes shoot open, he bites his lip and smirks, then he nods his head. "Yes daddy. Anything you want."
I take him by his hands and pull him with me to the basement door, i unlock it then pull him through the door, then i shut it from within. I pull him down the stairs and flick the light switch on. Jack gasps as he sees whips, chains, gags, and a large assortment of other sex toys on the walls and on shelfs.
There is a loop on the wall, so i drag jack over to it, grabbing chains on the way. I loop the chains around it and make sure he is securely bound. I make him face me.
"Im gonna make you ache. Im gonna make you beg for forgivness. You are gonna beg me for more."
"Yes daddy. I want it, please give it to me."
I grab jacks face and makeout with him, then i break away and slap him.
"Turn around and stick your ass out, Now."
Jack does as hes told.
"Good toy. Now stay."
I walk over to a shelf and grab a whip, ice, a knife, salt, a tie and lube. I walk over to my toy and take the whip, with no warning i strike jack on his back. Jack arches his back and lets out a pained grunt. I strike him about 6 more times. Jacks whimpering only turned me on more. Jack already had an erection. I take the knife and cut off his shirt. Then i look at the gashes in his back and run my fingers over them. "Oh fook, daddy that hurts." "You think that hurts you haven't felt anything yet." I take the salt and sprinkle it on the cuts and watch jack squirm from the pain "AHHH!!!" Jack lets out a loud ass moan of pain, with a tinge of pleasure. I take the ice and put it right above his ass to get him to arch his back. Then i put the tie around his neck and tighten it so its chocking him pleasurably. "gahh fook mee!!!" Jack says behind the gasping. "Fook me what??" I ask jack. "DADDY, DADDY GAHH PLEASE JUST FOOK ME, PLEASE."
I grin and scratch over the cut marks making him whine, then i rip his pants and boxers off, then lube up my dick and his entrance. Then i shove it in as hard as i can.
"OH MY GOD DADDY, YOUR SO BIG. OWWW... mmmmmm, fook me hard, daddy please just fook me!!!" Jack says.
I then slowly start to fuck him, in and out, teasing him as much as i could. God he was so tight.
I then grab the tie and start pounding him, the way his body bounced off of mine was great. I finally found his most pleasurable spot and relentlessly pounded him. "Da..ddyyyyy... Oh... Mmmmmm.." I take the whip and whip him again. "Faaaaaaah!!!!"
His whimpers where so fucking sexy. His curves where better than any girls. The way his back was arched and his head was down. I could feel him trembling.
I stopped fucking him, then i flipped him onto his back then i stuck my dick into his mouth making him deep throat me. "Mmm fuck." I say as his warm saliva ran over my dick. Then i proceed to take it back out and make out with him. I slap him then i shove my dick back in his ass this time staring into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. The way his muscles where tenced was so fuckin hot. As im fucking him i take his dick into my hand and start stroaking it just as fast as i was fucking him. "Daddy im... Ab...out to c..c..cum." I grip his dick hard enough so he cant cum. I then cum in his ass and release his dick making it so his flows. I kiss my little toy and undo the chains. Then i help him stand up. We walk up the stairs and i sit him on the couch. I get him a glass of water, when i get back i hear him say, "We NEED to do that again." I chuckle then cuddle up to jack.