Part 97 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
We arrive at the restaurant and we take our seats. We order a wide variety of different types of sushi, and when they arrive, we dig in. I look at mark and i smile, as he has a tiny bit of soi sause on his chin. I take a napkin and gently wipe it off for him, earning a cute chuckle from him. We are there for about an hour and a half. We leave and marzia and felix decide to do some extra stuff since its not to late yet, but me and mark decide to go back to their place to leave them be. As soon as the door shuts i grab my tie and loosen it, accidentally moaning because the release felt good. Mark instantly lookes at me, smirking. I smile, "Sorry babe." He nods. He takes his tie off and unbuttons his shirt a bit, i laugh, "Darkiplier in the houseee." He looks down relizing that he looks like dark when he is making the skits. He smirks widely, "Want darky to show you a good time?" He practically growls. I shiver, as he's never done anything including dark in the bedroom. I blush, "Fuck yes, show me what demons do for fun." He instantly drops his smirk and grabs my wrist. He throws me on the couch. Forcefully, he tightens my tie again, this time its choking me, and it feels amazing. Without saying anything he has his pants, and my pants off, including boxers. He smirks, then he moves us so he has better leverage to fuck my ass. He then shoves himself in while rubbing my dick, making me gasp. He starts going hard, being extremely rough. I can't stop moaning and mark says, "Yeah, daddies little whore loves this shit huh? You love daddies giant fucking cock destroying your tight little ass!" I respond by nodding since I cant talk, because of both the choking, and moaning that isn't controlable. After quite a while of him viscously fucking me and spanking me, we both cum, extremely careful not to get any on their couch. We clean up then we get dressed. Afterwards we get dressed, then we sit on the couch and wait for felix and marzia to get home, but we fall asleep before they get back.