Part 42 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and HOLY SHITE do i ache. The handcuffs feel amazing when being usee but after the fact they just leave you hurting. Well i dont think the shock was supposes to contact my entire body, just the wrists. Everything else was perfect. Mark knows exactly how to drive me crazy. Mark wakes up and i look at him. "Hey baby." "Hey baby boy." "Mark, i ache." "I thought you didnt really get effected by anal anymore pain wise." "Not my ass. Everything else. I think its because of the handcuff shocks shocking my whole body." "Fuck baby, im sorry." "Its ok, i just cant do much today." "Ok." Mark gets up and gets us coffee, then he brings it upstairs and hands me mine. "Thanks." "Welcome." "So any plans markimoo???" "Well not really." All of the sudden i hear a knocking and know its the front door. I tell mark who didn't seem to notice and he goes and answeres. He comes back. "Matthias is here." "Oh??? Ok... I'll try to act normal." Mark laughs, "Ok." I get up and wince in pain. Mark looks concerned. "Im ok." I go downstairs and see matthias, "Hi." I sit on the couch and yell, "FOOK!!!" "You ok???" "Yes... Just a... Back ache." Mark looks at me and grins. "Ok." Mark and matthias and i play gta 5 and they keep blowing my cars up. "FOOK MARK CUT THE SHITE!!!" "Nah, I'm good." I laugh and kiss mark. "You're an ass." "I know." After a long while we all decide to go out for pizza. Im still aching but i power through. Once we get to the pizza place we get a large pizza and a big thing of fries. We sit there and eat and talk. After we finish we go home and matthias goes home. When we get home i collapse on the couch, "FOOOOK." Mark walks into the kitchen without saying anything. He brings me back some tea. "Here baby." "Aww, thanks marky mark." "Your welcome, as long as you are still hurting, ill get you anything you need." "So basically like normal." I say then i laugh. Mark laughs too. "Yeah, you're my man, its my job to take care of you." I smirk and end off drifting into sleep, mark keeps an eye on me making sure i dont hurt myself by rolling over. God i love him.