Part 155 ❤💚

Marks POV-

I wake up and look over at jack who looks adorable and peaceful. I stroke his hair and I sigh. "I'm sorry you had so deal with so much shit on our vacation clover." At my touch he shifts in his sleep, wrapping his arms around my torso. I smile and giggle softly, and i pick up my phone. 12:37 PM. I decide not to wake jack up as we still have till 5 to be up and at the air port, as our flight is at 5:30. I pet jacks hair as i go onto youtube to see who has uploaded and i see that dan uploaded a video admitting to not being straight. I turn my volume down all the way and click on it to comment. "Congratz dude on finally coming out. I'm super proud of you and i wish you and phil the best." Seeing nothing else good on youtube i go onto insta. The first thing i see is a picture someone must have taken from yesterday when i hurt that guy at the shop. The caption was, "Good job mark! Sean looked creeped put by that guy... I don't know what was going on, but for you to hurt someone he must have deserved it." I smile and decide to comment. "Thanks dude. Yeah, he was a bad guy." After about an hour of aimlessly scrolling through instagram, i decide to finally wake jack up. "Cloooooverrrr.." Jack grunts lightly, so i repeat. "Clooooooooverrrrr, its time to get uppp." He rolls over and limply flips me off. I laugh and move just enough to plop myself ontop of him. He lets out a loud oof noise and i laugh. "CLOOOVERRR ITS TIME TO GET UUUPPP!" Jack laughs and puts his hand on my face, pushing me off, "Fine you ass im up." We both sit up and laugh. I kiss him gently and i smile, "Good morning love." He yawns, "Good morning." I hop out of bed and grab some sweat pants for both myself, and jack, as well as tshirts. "So, what do you wanna do with out time left here in japan?" Jack grabs the pants and shirt i set out for him and he starts getting dressed too. "Hm, coffee? That coffee shop from yesterday was good, minus that creep. We could get coffee and come muffins and walk around for a bit. There is a nice park near us." I nod, "Sounds good!" We decide to pack all of our stuff up before we head out to the coffee shop. When everything is neat and put away we head out with our keys, wallets, phones, and room passes. So only the essentials. Holding hands we leave our room and head to the coffee shop. Once there we get our coffees and two big ass chocolate chip muffins. With everything in hand we head to the park and sit on a grassy area near a pond. Jack looks at me with muffin in his mouth, "Are you ever gonna play Sally Face?" I ponder for a bit. "Probably not." Jack cocks an eyebrow at me, "Why?" I shrug, "I dont know, just not interested i guess." Jack shrugs. "Fair enough." We sit there talking about youtube and our new videos we plan on making and its nice. The sky is blue and clear, the air is clean. There arent many people so its peaceful and quiet. When its 4:30 we start walking back to the hotel and we call a taxi. We get back at 4:45 and the taxi comes at 4:50 so we grab everything and head to it. The ride is only 20 minutes long so we get to the airport at 5:10. Once inside we get everything figured out and wait till we can board. Our flight gets called so we board and take our seats. After a long ass flight we finally land in california. Both of us get off with all of our stuff, happy to be home. We go to Matthias's house to get chica then we head home. When we get home, we both are exhausted, so we take chica for a short walk and we play with her a bit, then we go to our room, unpack and collapse in bed, instantly falling asleep.