Part 69 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
We get to the museum and start looking around, "Soo, jack, where to first?" Jack points in a direction and we start heading in that direction. Jack looks happy and i keep smirking because of my plan. We look around for about 2 and a half hours. Then i grab jacks arm and drag him over to an area of ths museum where noone could see us, but they could hear us. I start kissing jacks neck, "M.. Mark, what are you d.. Doing?" "Oh you know what im doing. Noone can see us, but they can hear us if we get to loud." "Mark, we are in a MUSEUM." "And im your daddy, kitten,  you don't wanna disappoint your daddy do you?" I kiss jack and bite his lip as im pulling away. Jack sighs from loving the feeling. "No daddy, never." "You gonna be an obedient kitten?" "Yes." I grab his throat and push him against a wall choaking him, "Yes what?!" In gasped breaths he says, "Yes... Daddy." "Good boy." Jack leans close to my ear and purs. "Mmm, horny little kitten huh?" Grinning and biting his lip jack nods. We are in a room with the door shut and locked, I've been in this museum multiple times and never have i ever seen someone come in here so i know this place is safe, although i know this place has SUPER thin walls and you can hear almost anything that happens.  Still choaking jack i look into his eyes, "Hands and knees, now." Jack does as told and shakes his ass when on all fours. I bite my lip. I rip jacks pants down plus his boxers, then i kneel and lean down more and start licking his asshole, then i forcefully shove it in. Jack moans at the slippery wetness. After a couple seconds i back off. I take off my pants and boxers and lay down, "69."  Jack smirks. He gets ontop of me exactly how i want him to. He grabs my hard dick and puts it into his mouth, then i start sucking his too. He quietly starts moaning. After a minute i stop and nudge jack to get him to get off. He does so. He gets back on his hands and knees, and i sit up, my hands proping me up behind me, my legs spread. I tell jack, "Ride my dick like the filthy slut you are." "As you wish." Jack gets in the perfect position to sit on my dick. I start thrusting hard into him making him moan, i put my hand on his mouth, muffling them. I start going harder and faster. After a little bit i move making jack get on his hands and knees, my dick still in him, i go as hard and fast as i can. "D... Daddy, you feel so goo..." Before finishing his sentence his breaths stay heavy but he stops moaning. "You are my kitten, FOREVER." "Im yours." After an about 5 minutes i cum in his ass and he jizzes on the floor. I whipe it up and put my pants back on, then i hand jack his. He takes them and is just kneeling. "Jack?" "Yes daddy?" "Are you gonna get up?" "Only if im told to." "Get up and get your clothes on." "As you wish." After he does i look into his eyes... Glossed over. I whisper to myself, "Subspace, again." I smirk, and feel accomplished.  I grab his hand, "Come." Jack nods. I bring him to the car, people give us odd looks because of his complete obedience. I drive us home and lay jack in bed, "Good kitten." I lay next to him and smile, i kiss him then say, "Cuddle with me, and sleep." Jack nods. Within less tham 3 minutes we are asleep.