Part 130 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
I pull my pants down and boxers down, and i spank jack. "Mmm... Yes daddy." I smirk and aline my dick with his asshole, shoving into him with no warning. He screeches and moans loudly, making me wanna scream. I start pounding his ass, the only sounds in the room being our skin slapping together and our moans. I reach foward and start choking jack. "Dirty little cum slut. You love this dont you bitch." He nods as well as he can while being choked, "Yes daddy, i love you inside me, mmm..." I grin and start going harder and faster. Soon enough im going full intensity and jack is a shakey, sexy, sweaty mess, and so am i. After a few minutes we both cum. I pull out of jack and i kiss him and hug him. "I love you kitten." "I love you too daddy." I unhook the leash from his collar and i walk him to the bathroom with me. We take a quick shower then we decide to go to the park. Im holding jacks hand in mine. We arrive at the park which has noone in it and we get on the swings. I giggle as jack swings, "Weeeeeeeeee!!!!" "Is the kitten enjoying himself?" "Yes daddy!" I smile and look around. Suddenly i hear jack squeek. With a weak voice, "D.. Daddy..... T.. Tha.. Thats h.. Him." I stand up and i look at the dodgey, ugly nasty fucking cunt across the street. I grab jacks hand. "This way kitten. I want you to see me kick his ass." Jack nods and shakily follows. I yell at the dude, "HEY CUNT!" He turns around and sees jack and grins. "Come back to get some?" My face drains of all emotion, and color. I look legitimately insain. I take the guy by the collar of his shirt and I start beating the ever loving fuck out of him. I punch him in the gut and he falls to the ground, were i kick him 5 times, with each kick, saying, "Touch my man again, and ill kill you." I leave him on the ground, bleeding and heaving. I take jacks hand and i walk to McDonalds with him. "Im sorry you had to see him kitten." He smiles, "Its okay... I got a show so thats fun." He is blushing like mad. "What? You like seeing your daddy murderous?" He smirks cutely and nods. "Yesh.." I laugh, "You're adorable baby." "Tanks." We order our food and we relax while eating and talking about random shit. When we are done its 4:00 Pm. Today has somehow flew by. He head home and we both go our separate ways till 8, both of us recording. When its 8 we have dinner and we cuddle on the couch till we fall asleep.