Part 133 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I get woke up by mark kissing my forehead. "Jaaaaack, wake up." I grunt. "Fuuuck me! Lemmi sleep you dildo." Mark laughs. "If you want me to i will, but get up." I open one eye, "Want you to what?" "Fuck you. You said fuck me." I laugh, "It was an exclamation." I think for a bit, "Though i do want you to fuck me."  Without blinking mark flips me so I'm on my stomach. Me and mark have just started sleeping naked so that makes his job easier. I smile and rest my head on my arms relaxing. Mark smiles and giggles, obviously noticing how zen i look. He spreads my ass cheeks and he spits on my asshole. Instantly he pushes inside of me, making me arch my back, him going farther inside of me. I moan softly and instead of spanking me, mark traces little hearts on my ass cheeks with his fingers as he starts thrusting in and out of me. "J.. Jack... Mmm." My eyes roll back, loving him moaning my name, "Markkkk! Yes!" He starts hitting my prostate, fucking me fast and hard, but not to rough. Being more used to rouuuuugh sex this feels amazing in a different way. He kisses up and down my back, still tracing hearts. He leans forward kissing me. "I love you jack." I moan quietly, "I love you too mark." After a while we both cum. Mark pulls out and pulls me to him. He kisses my forehead. "Now you can go back to sleep, ill set an alarm so we can wake up in 3 hours." I smile happily as he sets the alarms and we both drift off, napping peacefully.