Part 93 ❤💚

Marks POV-
Me and jack answer the call and we see Felix making an extremely derpy face. "Heyyy guysss!" I laugh, "Hey felix." Jack smiles, "What's up dude?" Felix laughs, "Not much, marzia likes what i learned. Real question is why are you guys both so smiley?" I giggle, "We had a deep moment that i don't think either of us will forget." Jack kisses my cheek, "Never." I smile. Jack sits up. "Felixxx!!! Wanna see if dan and phil would wanna do a Collab with me, mark, you and marzia?" He thinks for a little bit, "That would be fun! I'll ask marzia, hold on." I hear his yelling to marzia, she yells back her answer which isnt audible. He smirks, "She said yes." I laugh and look at jack, "What happened with dan and phil..." Felix looks confused so we say, he laughs like an idiot, "Woooow." Me and jack giggle. We talk for a little bit longer and then we say our goodbyes. We call dan and phil and ask them, we get a yes and i text felix. I get plane tickets online for me and jack. I look at jack, and laugh. He looks at me confused. "When we where with dan and phil, we all fucked... When we where with felix, we all fucked." Jack laughed like a dork. "We should probably sleep so we dont get to tired there." Jack nods and we both go upstairs falling asleep hours before the sun will set.