Part 37 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up and role over, as soon as i do i move right back to how i was. Fuck, that was cold. I open my eyes and see that we are still in our kinky room. Not giving two shits that we are naked i pick jack up off the floor, with him still sleeping. His ass is right above my dick, but i try to ignore that fact. I walk up the stairs with him asleep in my arms, the door was already open so that helped. I walk over to the couch, gentley put him down so he can sleep more. I put a pillow below his head and a blanket above him, but i see him shivering still, so o decide to lay down cuddling him. When jack feels my chest against his back he turns around, still asleep, cuddles up to my chest  with his head right below my chin. Our legs are intertwined. I keep my eyes on him to makd sure i havent woken him, perfection needs sleep. Jack takes my hand in his up to his lips, his head still below my chin. With my other hand i take a photo using my phone that was on the table next to the table keeping the photo above our waists. The photo was absolutely fuckin adorable. I go onto instagram and post it, with the comment, "Jackaboy was laying the other way, but as soon as he felt me laying behind him cuddling him he turned around, he did the rest while sleeping. I love my fiancé so, so fuckin much." I saw the comments going crazy, but i dont care, im cuddling with the love of my life. I put my phone on vibrate and put it on the table. I cuddle up the jack even more, still keeping it comfy. I whisper into jacks ear,  "I love you baby." Jack smiles, but its clear hes still sleeping. My heart is pounding, but slowly... One of those types when you know you are happy and that you wouldn't change anything. I put my hand that had been used to take the photo and put it on jacks chest. His heart was beating exactly the same, beating in sync.  I had only slept for like 2 hours cause the floor downstairs was so cold and uncomfy, so with my baby boy with me and a comfortable place to lay, i fall asleep, more comfy and more safe than ever. Hes gonna be such a handsome groom.