Part 119 ❤💚

Marks POV-
We walk into tyler and Ethans place when they answer the door. "Hey jack! Hey mark!" I laugh at ethans enthusiasm. "Hey ethan, hey tyler." They smile. We all talk for a bit, making our way to their livingroom. We all sit down and continue to talk. It goes slightly silent after about 20 minutes. I look at jack when he nudges me, and i know he wants me to ask. I giggle at his awkwardness and i nod. "So tyler, ethan. Me and jack have a question for you." They look over at us timidly and they nod. "We would like to know if you guys would want to by any chance... Um..." I sigh. "If you guys would like to come do stuff with us in our play room." Ethan looks super confused. "You know how the basement door is always locked shut?" "Yeah..." "Well.... Its a sex dungeon." Ethans eyes light up and tyler giggles at his cuteness. Without another word from me ethan looks at tyler and they both nod. "Soo... Yes?" They simultaneously say, "yes." "Okay.. Sweet!" Jack looks sorta excited, which i can relate to. I love jack and i never wanna be with anyone else, but i do like inviting others to take part in our kinky fuckery. The conversation about the dungeon goes away and we all just hangout and talk for a couple more hours. They end up making us dinner. After we help clean up dinner, we decide we should head home since its late now. Right as im about to close the door, Ethan says, "Message us any time to have us come over to... 'Hang' out." I nod and laugh at his awkwardness. "We will." When we get home we decide to go directly to bed. We get into just our boxers and we soon fall asleep.