Part 160 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and yawn loudly. Next to me mark is fast asleep. I check my phone, "3:28 AM." I sigh and get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom without lookinh as the lights are off. I hit the light switch and scream and run out as i see marvin jacking off in mark and i's bathroom. I dont want to disturb mark so i run downstairs and curl up on the couch. I feel my stomach turn and churn. I shiver and whisper to myself, "Ew ew ew ew ew." I grab my phone from my pocket and start scrolling through twitter. I laugh as i scroll through memes. I hear foot steps on the stairs and i tense up. Marvin casually walks into the living room and sits on the couch. I message mark without speaking to marvin. Hoping it'll wake mark up i type, "Daddy, please come to the living room, im uncomfortable..." I send it and sit there in silence until marvin speaks up. "So..." I say it back, not wanting to speak. "You saw my dick jack. Bigger than marks?" He laughs and smirks. I shake my head no and scoot as far from him on the couch as possible. He scoots closer. "Marvin, back off." He shrugs, "Why should i? You like dick, ive got one." I stand up and start yelling. "BECAUSE MARVIN, I AM MARRIED TO MARK. HE IS MY FUCKING WORLD! IM NOT A CHEAP WHORE WHO WILL PUT OUT FOR SKUM LIKE YOU! SO BACK THE FUCK OFF OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" I hear mark running downstairs, "Sean? Baby you okay? Whats going on?" I walk over to mark and hug him, flipping marvin off as i do. "Marvin." "Jack." "Get your shit and get out of my house." Marvin looks flabbergasted. "Wh.. Mark!?" Mark looks at me and he smiles, "If jack says leave, leave." He glares at me and smirks. "No!" I grin evily and nod. "Ok so ill I'll make you." I run up behind marvin and take my sweat pants string out and forcefully tie his hands behind his back. I drag him to the door, open it and literally kick him out. "Daddy? Will you grab assholes shit for me?" Mark smiles, "Of course kitten." He runs upstairs and grabs his shit handing it to me. I throw it out he door at him. I flip him off again and slam the door shut, locking it. I look at mark and sigh. "Hes not allowed here again." Mark nods, "I want to know why, but I'm not gonna argue against the no marvin rule." "I had to pee earlier and i walked into the bathroom to go, but he was in there, lights off, jacking off. I ran down here after screaming and he was basically trying to get me to fuck him." Marks face goes red with furey. He grabs me by the hips and pulls me against him, our crotches rubbing together. "Mine." I smile and nod, "Yours." I yawn and smile at mark. "Bed?" He nods and smiles. We walk upstairs  i go pee and join mark back in bed.