Part 25 ❤

Jacks POV-
Me and mark step into the shower and turn the water on. I relax automatically when i feel the hot water running down my body. I put soap into my hand and start cleaning my chest. I feel presure on my head and know that its shampoo from mark putting it there. I take a bottle of body wash and turn around and squirt it at marks chest. Mark laughs and rubs around the shampoo in my soaked hair. I start rubbing around the shampoo on his chest. I get as close to him as possible and kiss him. Mark growls into my ear and bites it. Fook, i feel the instant affect every time. I can feel myself get hard. Mark looks down and laughs as hes hard too. I pull his head down next to my mouth and whisper, "Fuck me daddy... Fuck me till i can't w..." Before i finish my sentence mark has me pinned to the shower wall and is smacking my ass. "Mmmshite..." Mark starts teasing me then shoves his fingers in me as deep as he can. He slowly starts fingering me in the ass. He starts to speed up, all i can do is moan. He knows what hes doing... Its great!!! Then mark takes his fingers out and slowly pushes his dick all the way into me. I gasp because of pure pleasure. He then starts slamming into my ass as hard and fast as he can. I was smashing up against the shower wall making so much noise and not giving a fuck. "Daddy... YESSS!!!" Marks moaning was so loud, it was amazing. He continued for about 5 more minutes untill he finally came into my ass. I came and it went all over the shower wall, the water rinses it off. We get out of the shower and dry off. We go to the kitchen and sit down and drink some coffee in just our towles. I accidently spill some on me, and it goes on my chest. Mark looks as though hes about to scream. "What?" "... Jack... Oh god the things i want to do to you right now..." I shiver from excitement. "Show me baby... Do whatever you want." Mark stands up and pulls out my chair. I know whatever happens will be great.