Part 40 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
"So mark, anything you wanna do with the rest of the day??" "Hmmm, let me think." We sit in silence, the tv still playing but volume muted. After about 5 minutes mark looks at me. "Wanna go to the beach???" "Sure." We get ready to leave after we finish up our coffee. I put a shit ton of sun screen on, cause im a pasty white mother fucker and will burn. We grab swimming trunks and put them on, fuck shirts, to hot for that. We leave the house and drive to the beach, well its an ocean, but still. There are shops near the beach and we decide to go in to one. It was conviniently the one sex shop. Mark looks at me, "Is this were you got that one dildo??" I laugh, "Yeah." He laughs as well, we look around, in the back there are a large assortment of different whips. This place has everything, well almost. There are at least 30 different types of whips here. I notice one specific one that had the normal leather strands, but it also had smaller ones coming off of them. Mark is looking at a normal one, but it had longer strands. I show mark the one i found. Marks eyes go from normal to very wide. Probably because whenever i whip him im behind him, he never really sees me holding them. Before i can even speak mark says, "Lets test it." I nod and make sure noones around. I whip him lightly with it. "Yes." Marks says. "We need to get this one." I laugh and agree. Mark and i both have ALOT of scars from whips, plus hickeys, but now mark has some new ones. We look around some more keeping the whip with us. We find a pair of electric handcuffs, basically they come with a controller that chooses how big of a shock there is. There is an open one luckily that we are allowed to test out. I lock myself into them. Mark turns it on and zaps me. I sigh loudly, trying not to moan... I enjoyed that more than i should have. "Yes... Just yes." "Haha ok baby." We walk over to a shelf that has tons of different lubes on them. We grab 4 bottles since we are almost out of the half empty 2 that we had. We decide to cash out after we grab the 4. We walk up to the cash register. We put our stuff down and say hello to the cashier. We look up at her and shes covering her mouth. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!" Me and mark laugh. "Haha thank you, we appreciate that." She finally looks down at what we are buying. Her eyes go wide. She manages to say, "Good choices." I laugh. After we pay she looks at us. "Can i please have a hug from both of you, and maybe a photo?" "Sure." Me and mark wait for her to walk around the counter. She notices our backs and looks suprised. We both hug her at the same time, sandwiching her. Then we take a silly picture with her. "Thank you so much!!!" I smile, "No thank you." We leave and keep our stuff with us. We get a big thing of French fries and go down to the beach. We sit on the dry sand near the wet sand. We cuddle up to each other till we finish eating, then we get up and put our towles over our bag from the store, i run into the water, unfaised by the cold. Mark walks in slowly, the look on his face was priceless. He finally get to where i am, to my waist. "I don't want fo go out to far. I always think of Subnautica." Mark laughs and pulls me close to him in the water and kisses me. Other people who are fans seem to notice us but they dont talk to us, Probably cause we are having fun. We play and swim in the water for about 2 hours, then we get out and dry off. We grab our stuff and go home, after stopping at a candy shop. We buy $20 worth of candy. Once we get home we automatically go to the basement. Mark puts down the whip and handcuffs, with one bottle of lube. Then he puts the other 3 away. "Want me to put these away???" "Baby, no, i plan on using these soon." I laugh, "Now that will be fun." "Yes it will." Mark laughs. We go to our room and get on boxers, sweat pants and baggy ass t shirts. We cuddle in our room amd talk about anything and everything, then marks alarm goes off on his phone. I look over at him, but hes already up and pulling me out of bed. Before i know it we are at the basement door. Mark looks at me, "This will be fun." I laugh, then he unlocks the door and we head down.