Part 13❤

Marks POV-
I wake up before jack. We are cuddling on his couch... Im cold. I look down... Oh, right... That was fuckin fun. I run my hand through jacks hair, its so soft. I pull jacks body up so that his face is even with mine. Jack wakes up as soon as hes moved and i proceed to hug him. "Morning babe." "Mornin marky." I laugh and role jack off of me, i try to stand but am struck by instant breathtaking pain. "FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jack stands up no problem. "What the fuck, how!?!?" "Mark baby, i have more experience walking after having my ass pounded. Don't worry, you will get used to it." Jack leans down and kisses my forehead. He gets his boxers and puts them on. Then he tosses me mine. I put them on as fast as i can to make the pain less lengthy. Jack runs over to mu bag and takes my lucky flannel and puts it on, but doesnt grab pants. Jacks kitchen is visable from the living room, well like half of it, the stove side. Jacks fridge is directly next to his stove. Jack gets all the ingredients to make pancakes, including whipped cream. Jack puts a CD in a sterio and i hear A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. I heard him singing this at my house, it suits him. Jack was dancing and singing along to his Christina Perry CD and i was admiring him. Even his dorky dances are adorable. Jack finishes making the pancakes and brings them in, plus syrup and whipped cream. Jack hands me my pancakes, "thanks babe." "No problem cutie, want some whipped cream??" "Yes please." i say. Jack shakes the whipped cream and tries putting it onto my pancakes but some of it sprays to the side and gets on my bare chest. Jack laughs, "sorry baby, since its already thereee..." Jack takes the whipped cream and makes a heart on my chest. He kisses me then proceeds to lick it off. "Yummy!!" "Your tongue feels good on my skin." "Haha i bet it does." Jack hands me the maple syrup when hes done with it. "So jackaboyyy, what are we gonna do today??" "Well mark, IM going to be packing all my stuff to go to.. Our house, and you are sitting here and watching TV. I'll get you anything you need, kinda like a slave, except this time in a non-sexual manner." "Why am i not helping?" "You wanna stand, really? Are you even able to stand?" "True... I love you jack." "I love you too baby." Jack gets up and starts running around packing stuff, and i get up to shower, fucking hurt, but i needed one. Jack walks in when im showering, he opens the curtain to grab something and sees me naked, he looks into my eyes and i can see lust forming in his eyes fast. Still in my lucky flannel and boxers i pull him in with me.