Part 137 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up in an okay mood. Not necessarily happy, sad or mad, just kinda monitone. I decide to actually get up, letting jack rest. I smile at him and kiss his forehead. When im up and dressed in sweatpants and a baggy tshirt i go downstairs and let chica out. I grab the mail while im outside and i see my mom sent a letter. After giving chica a treat, and rolling my eyes at the various bills, i open the letter from my mom. The note says, "Hi sweetie, its mom. I'm gonna be, coming to see you in LA. I know a note isnt the best way to tell you but oh well! I raised you, you can deal. But yeah, see you soon, love you son." I instantly start panicking. I make sure everything even remotely kinky is downstairs were it belongs, except for mine and jacks collars that we always wear. I shut the door and i freak out seeing the lock that is normally there is gone. "JAAAAACK!" A little bit later i hear grunts and groans coming from jack as he is walking down the stairs. In just his boxers he walks up to me rubbing his eyes. "Huh?" I look at him still in panic mode. "Were is the lock?!" Jack shrugs yawning. "I dont know, why?" "Fuck. Mom is coming over and i want everything locked up." Jack nods, "Well we can always get one from the store." I think, "True.. Sorry, im just freaking out. My mom doesnt know how i am with sexual shit. She obviously knows im gay, but besides that she has no idea." Jack smiles, "Want me to go get a lock? Im awake, might as well." I kiss him, "Yes please." Jack giggles, "Okay, imma go get dressed, then ill be back." I nod. I wait for jack, and while i do, i run around goofing off with chica. When jack gets home, me and chica run to the door. Jack hands me the lock and i giggle and kiss him. I put the lock on the door and turn to him after closing the lock. "Mom will be here, and i dont know how long she will be for..." Jack grins striding over to me, taking off his shirt as he does. I smirk, "Glad you got what i wad hinting at." Kissing my neck he laughs, "Glad you wanted to." Grabbing my hand, jack leads me to the couch. Jack has me sit. Once im sitting he pulls my pants and boxers down. His face lights up slightly when he sees my face contort from the cold air hitting my dick. Without hesitation, he takes all of me into his mouth and throat. I grunt loudly, loving the feeling of his smooth insides. After a few minutes of blowing me, jack pulls away and gets on his hands and knees. I pull his pants down so his ass is showing. I aline myself with his asshole, but then i hear knocking at the door. "Fuck my life... Jack think of something revulting." Jack nods and does so, i can tell my his face. He stands up and pulls his pants up, as do i. I think of fucking a girl to get rid of my boner. I look at Jack crotch and see his is gone too. He puts his shirt back on and I grab his hand smiling and i walk to the door to answer it. I open the door and am greated with a warm hug and i comforting smell, "Hi mama."