Part 34 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I climb ontop of mark and start grinding on him. His boner is pressing against my ass from inside his pants. Mark looks up at me and moans because of the grinding. "Want me to fuck you mark?" "Yes." "Want me to POUND you?" "Yes." I smile. I get off of him and pull his pants off, then i proceed to take his boxers off. I take my pants off but leave my boxers on for now. I take marks dick into my hand and start rubbing it fast. Mark is moaning lightly. After a minute a take it and put it into my mouth. I start sucking it hard and start bobbing my head up and down, his moans got louder and longer. I continue for a couple minutes then stop. I pull my boxers off and get on the couch. I pull marks legs onto my shoulder. I lick my hand then rub my very hard dick making it so it wont hurt mark as much. I push myself into him slowly. Once im in all the way, i pull out to my head then i slam back into him. I continue to fuck him hard. "FOOK MARK!!!" "S..sean..." I speed up as much as i can and cant stop moaning, i can hear marks moans more than mine. I start rubbing his dick while fucking him. He is trembling and cant stop. His breath is shakey. He is so warm, inside and out.
I feel myself getting close to cumming, and after slamming into him about 5 more times i cum in his ass. Before mark cums i point his dick up so he cums on himself. Once he does i lean down and lick it off of him. I then pull out and lay down ontop of mark. "That was fun." "Yes it was." "Mark???" "Yeah jack?" "I love you." "I love you too." I put my hand behing marks head and pull him into a kiss. We cuddle for a while and watch the tv that we put on before fucking. After about 10 minutes i quickly push myself up off of marks chest and run over to the tv and put a movie in. I also take out a big stack of other movies. Mark looks confused, but as soon as i sit down he knows. "Harry potter marathon??" "Fook yes." We laugh and refocus to the tv. This will take a while.