Part 35 ❤💚

Marks POV-
Jack and i cuddle up on the tv as we watch harry potter. Jack is quoting the movie as it goes on. Its adorable. Hes curled into a bawl, his knees to his chest, and his chin on his knees, and hes leaning on me. I can feel him moving ad hes mouthing along. Before we know it we are 5 movies in and we arent even tired. I ask jack if he wants to go out to eat then come back and continue watching. He says sure and we go to mcdonalds. Jack gets a big mac and so do i. We talk as we eat making it take a bit longer. We always talk alot when we eat. After about 40 minutes we leave and go to the store. We havent bought junk food in a while so we go right to the candy isle. Jack picks out a bunch of different things including skittles, smarties, cotton candy, nerds and more. I grab a couple different kinds of chips and we check out and go home. We get everything we plan on eating and sit back down and watch from where we left off. We watch the rest of the movies and are super hyper because of the sugar and caffine. Being dorky we grab pixie sticks and use them as wands and grab sheets and use them as cloaks and ties. We run around pretending to be wizards. We end up running upstairs and i fall onto the bed accidently ontop of jack. I laugh and start making out with him. Jack takes the sheet off of me and i take the sheet off of him. I take his tie and tighten it till i am slightly cloaking him. Jacks eyes fill with lust, "Daddy please."