Part 88 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up to a sleep mark laying partly ontop of me, "Hey markimoo, how was your sleep?" "Fuckin hell owww!" Mark rolls off of me, "My head... Is... Pounding." I smile, "I'll get you some medicine." I quickly get up and grab mark some head ache medicine and a cup of water. I hand him both and he says, "Thanks baby." "No problem. So what do you wanna do today? Park... Movie... Meee?" Mark instantly looks up at me. "I choose you." "Good... Basement or in here?" Mark laughs deeply and says, "Where do you think?" I smirk, " Meet you down there." I quickly run all the way downstairs to the basement and kneel near the bottom of the stairs. Moments later mark is next to me downstairs and is making me stair up by pulling on the loop of my collar.  I lower my head so i'm not looking mark in the eyes. Mark gets slightly ticked off by that, "Look in my eyes." I obey and mark grins, "Good." Mark starts taking my shirt off, running his hands on my sides as he does. I shiver and mark smirks. Once my shirt is off mark starts kissing my neck and going down my body while doing so... keeping eye contact the entire way. Mark starts ripping my pants off once he gets to my belly button. After my pants my boxers come off immediately.  Mark spins me around so my ass is facing him. "Sean. Bend over." I do as i'm told, then a few seconds later i feel an amazing sting from him spanking me hard.  "Mmm... daddy..." "Want my cock inside you?" "Please..." Mark grins widely, "Ok." He spreads my ass cheeks and shoves himself in me before i have a chance to brace myself and prepair for his giant dick to smash my ass. "MOTHER FOOKING YESSS!!!" Mark laughs and starts thrusting inside of me making me moan loudly. "Daddy... p.. please ch... choke me." "Happy to." He grabs my throat and starts choking me and holy hell it feels amazing. Somehow managing to get the words out i say, "Yes daddy, just like that."  Mark continues fucking me hard, I basically sound like a group of idiots violently making walrus noises. After a couple more minutes i cum on the floor and mark jizzes in my ass. Me and mark both get dressed while catching our breath. "So mark, wanna go to the park now?" He laughs, "Sure jack." We make sandwiches and grab chips fruit and waters and head to the park. "This picnic will be fun!" Mark smiles lovingly, "Sure will be."