Part 28 ❤

Marks POV-
I wake up and all i hear is All The Way, jacks song playing very loudly. Jack walks into the room in only boxers with a plate of bacon and eggs and a cup of coffee. He leans down kisses me and says, "Mornin baby." He hands me the food and drink and as i lean up. "Morning babe, thanks." I smile brightly at him, jack smiles back then runs out of the room. Once i finish what jack brought me, i walk downstairs and see jack singing along to his playlist, its me, him, pewds, ninja sex party and some others that i couldnt quite figure the out the name of. I see jack singing into the broom, the house looks practically spotless. "Holy shit jack!!! You didnt have to clean." "I know but i woke up and had nothing to do and i always have a SHIT ton of energy so i figured id put it to good use." I laugh and walk up to him and hug him. I feel jack instantly relax as i hug him. "Mark..." "Yes baby???" "Can i pick up the dirt pile i was about to clean up..." I move aside as jack bends over to pick it up. I walk up behind him and slap his ass and grab his hips and push my crotch against his ass. I feel him tensen up automatically. I laugh as jack walks over to the garbage and dumps the dirt out, His boxers have the warfstache on them. I grab jack by his waist when he gets near me, i pull him close and kiss him passionately on his lips. Jack blushes and i giggle, "What??" "I love when you kiss me, when you touch me... I love when you make me ache, when you choke me, everything." I shiver when he says that. "Well it will happen for the rest of your life." "I love you." "I love you too sean." I take his hand and walking backwards i start going towards the stairs and to our bedroom.