Part 23 ❤

Jacks POV-
We get dressed and go to the theater. We end up watching a gore movie. Me and mark are the only 2 people in the room. Screaming, death, all that is on the screen. Every once in a while a jump scare would happen and id get startled, but mark would grab my hand to remind me im ok. The movie ends and we are brought back to reality... Felix saw us have sex.. How could we forget that one of our best friends was on skype with us? Mark must have seen my face show concern, cause he looked at me and said "Baby we will have to talk to him, but it will be ok." We go home and look at our phones, so many messages. We go on Skype and instantly get a call from him. "Hi Felix." "Hi." "We are REALLY sorry you saw that... We got forgot we where skyping you, you where so quiet." "I was focused... Kinky shit you 2 do." Me and mark both looked at eachother in surprise. "#1 not really, #2 you arent disgustsd??" "No, im not... I knew you 2 would fuck at one point or another, didnt know id see it but dang, you 2 should make videos... Im straight and even i liked that." "We actually have been for a long while." "Fun fun." "Very." Felix laughs and so do me and mark. "Sorry felix but we have to go, work and all." "K see you guys." "Bye." Me and mark then depart to different rooms and make videos for a couple hours, we have been making fun videos still but not as many in a day, so we both work hard to make a bunch. Once i upload i go downstairs and grab the popcorn from the theater and start eating it in my boxers and a white t shirt. Mark comes down wearing his warfstache pajama bottoms and his lucky flannel unbuttoned. His hair was messy and he looked amazing. "You look sexy as fook." Mark laughs and says,"Thanks baby." "Wanna play the game with the zapping metal parts, whats that game even called??" "Sure, and i have no idea." We go upstairs and get the game out, the anticipation succcks. I get zapped first. "Son of a bitch fook shite, OW!!!" Mark laughs at me and we continue playing. We play about 20 more times, we get zapped almost even amounts. After we play we are already tired so we both go through instagram and other socail media websites and answer people till we fall asleep.