Part 156 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up to mark repeatedly booping my nose. Mark laughs as i smile and rub my eyes. I look over at him. "Youre a dork.. You know that right?" Mark pretends to be deep in thought. "Never crossed my mind.. Nopee." I chuckle and sit up. He leans foward and kisses me lovingly. While im waking up i go on my phone and check socail media. Mark gets out of bed and goes downstairs with chica. "Mmmm.. Insta." I scroll mindlessly and somehow end up on memes about animals. I sit there laughing to myself and mark comes in and giggles. "Having fun?" I just continue laughing and show him the memes. He facepalms and laughs. "Oh my fuckin god." I smile and mark grabs my hand. "Come on love, get up. I have plans for today." I nod and get up. I throw on some black ripped skinny jeans and a dark souls tshirt. I pocket my phone, keys and wallet and head downstairs. On the counter is a basket, which looks like its full of freshly made food. I smile and follow mark as he grabs chicas leash and clips it on her, with the basket in his other hand. We all hop into the car and blast billie eilish. "YEAH IM THE BAD TYPE MAKE YOUR MAMA SAD, TYPE MAKE YOURE GIRLFRIEND MAD TYPE, MIGHT SEDUCE YOUR DAD TYPE... IM THE BAAAAD GUUUUUY!!! DUH!!!!" Mark laughs loudly and jams with me. After about an hour of driving mark stops the car at the base of a large hill. I get out of the car and stretch a bit, then i grab the basket as mark grabs chica. Mark walks up to me and takes my free hand in his and smiles at me. We start walking up the hill, chica taking the lead being a hyper lil pooch. After about 15 minutes we reach the top and look out at the view. "Wow.." Mark smiles, "What?" "Its beautiful." He kisses my cheek, "Like you." I blush and giggle. We sit on the grass and start taking the food out of the basket. Mark prepared sandwiches, chopped up fruit and veggies, food and water for chica, and soda and juice for us. I launch myself at mark before we start eating. Mark falls back after making an OOF noise and i smile as i lay on his chest. I kiss him lightly. There in that moment, we stare into eachothers eyes, and i feel such intense happiness flow through me. I kiss him again a bit rougher and then get off of him. He holds my hand as we start eating, chica running around and trying to catch and eat a butterfly. We relax, no sounds around us except birds and of course chicas panting as she runs around like a psycho. We talk about the most random shit. We sit there for hours, until mark gets a call from his brother who was asking if he could come over for 2 days to hangout. After we agree he can we pack everything up, get chica to stop chasing every bug she sees, and we get in the car and go home. After cleaning the tuber ware that we had the food in, we relax on the couch and wait for marvin to come over.