Part 7 ❤

Jacks POV-
After mark got revenge, he asked me if i wanted to get pizza. "Meat lovers??" I say. Mark laughs, "Yes we are haha, but ok, ill call the pizza place... OH!!!!!! Jack i have a joke, ok??!!" "Ok?" Mark smirks and says "How do you get meat from a fly??" "Hmmm... No idea." "You unzip it." I laugh like a giggley anime school girl at the joke. Mark starts laughing so hard that he crys, and he snorts. I walk closer to him and take his hips in my hands and lean in and kiss him gently on the lips. He kisses back and puts his hand behind my head keeping my face there. When we break apart i look into his gourgeous chocolate eyes and say "Mark..." "Yes Sean??" God i love when he calls me that. "Will you be my boyfriend??" I ask while stroking his face with one hand and the other still on his hip. Mark blushes and smiles like crazy. "I thought you'd never ask." Then he kissed me again. "Of course i will." "I love you mark." "I love you Sean." I take marks hand and walk over to the kitchen area and have mark sit in a chair, then i grab my cell phone and sit in marks lap facing him. I call the pizza place and while im waiting for them to pick up i place my head on marks shoulder, my face facing his neck. I kiss his neck. "Hello, Dominos Pizza, what can i get you??" "Yes hello, umm, one large meat lovers pizza." "Will that be all??" "Yes." "Ok, that will be approximately 20 minutes." "Thanks."
I hang up and slide my phone into my butt pocket. I grab marks neck with my hand, the side of his neck that my head wasn't near. I start kissing his neck all over the place. I finally find his sensitive spot and kiss it and bite it. He moans a little and i giggle, then i bite his ear lightly. He jumps. "What??" "N..nothing..." I bite his ear again and growl into his ear seductively, "I said what???" Mark shivers and groans. I start to grind on him. Marks breathing becomes heavy and patchy. "J..jack, please let me fuck you." "Mmm, nope, i dont think so... This time im in control." I pur in his ear and mark gets even harder than he was. "You will enjoy this." I smirk and slowly lower myself onto my knees...