Part 87 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I bring jack downstairs and start stripping him. Jack smiles the whole time knowing that what happens will be good. Jack is naked in front of me and i lean down a tiny bit and circle his nipple with my tongue making him shiver. "Daddy, please." I smirk, then i get on my knees, i notice my dads ring, which is on jack cause i gave him it. My brain wanders. Jack looks down as im staring at his hand, but also just staring into space. "Mark?" I look at jack. "Put your clothes back on." Jack looks confused, "Wait, what? Why?" I instantly get extremely pissed and sad at the same time. I stand up and try walking away and jack grabs my wrist, "Mark?" I turn and look at him, angry and commanding, "Let go of my arm." Jack does as hes told and i go upstairs, i grab shoes and change into black sweatpants and a pullover hoodie. I grab my key and leave the house, i hear jack yell my name and i ignore him. With his clothes back on he opens the door, "MARK" I put my hood on and keep walking. I get a text from jack, "Where the hell are you mark? What happened?" I ignore the text and my phone goes off again. And again... And again. I ignore it. I go to the park and swing for a bit. I cant grt thoughts of my dad out of my head. He ment so much to me. He was my hero, and hes gone. Jack doesn't understand it. His parents are still alive and well. I miss my dad, i want him back. I get up and walk to the closest source of water and sit near it. I silently start bawling. I get startled by my phone ringing, its jack, i ignore again. I feel bad for ignoring him, i love him more than i love anyone, but he doesn't understand my pain. I get another call, this time from wade. I answer, "Hi wade." "Mark, go homw to jack." I get mad again. "Why the fuck does it matter if im home right now?! Im allowed to be alone!" I hear wade sigh. "Jack said you looked at his hand when you where cleaning a spill off the floor and you instantly got angry." "Your point?" "Your dads ring? Is this about your dad?" I choak on my tears, "Maybe." "Mark, im sorry, ive been your friend for like ever. I know what your dad means to you... And i know that you miss him, but hes still here." "Wade i cant see him, or hug him or even hear his voice." "I know mark, but hes here, and he loves you. But wanna know who else loves you?" i dont reply and he keeps talking, "The man that you trusted with that ring. Mark, jack loves you... So fuckin much. He messaged everyone he could think of to try to contact you, he called me crying because he was worried about you." "Really?" Wade sniffles, "Really. He would do anything, he would literally do anything for you. You are his hero in the way that your dad was, and is yours. Jack knows that you are strong, and lovable and sweet. He also knows that alot of shit has happened in your life that he cant exactly understand fully, but he loves you. When he said 'i do', he said that no matter what, he is there." Still sobbing, i hear wade say, "Go home mark. You need jack and jack needs you, nothing will bring your dad back physically, but hes always here. Talk to jack." I breath in deeply, "Ok, i love you man." "Love you too mark, now go talk to him." I hang up and run home. Jack's on the couch crying and clutching a pillow. He gets up super fast and runs to hug me, "Mark! You're ok!" Then he breaks from the hug and kisses me. Im still sobbing. "Mark, please talk to me." I sit on the couch with jack and explain everything. Jack starts sobbing, "Mark, just know, that your dad... Our dad is proud of you, you are an amazing man, just like he was. Only an absolutely amazing man, could have helped make such a perfect guy." Jack cuddles me and lets me cry on him. I dont have the energy to move at all, so i just dont even try. Jack hugs me and cuddles me all day, getting me anything amd everything i need without any hesitation. "Jack, i dont know what id do without you, you and my dad are my biggest heros." Jack smiles widely, "I love you mark, forever and always, you have always been my hero, and i will always be here for you." I grin, still crying, "Forever and always." We continue cuddling till we fall asleep.