Part 57 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
We head out to the cimena. Its not way to far away and we still have time so we walk there. People on the streets look as though they wanna say hi but for some reason they aren't. I spot dell, "Hey dell." "Hey... Holy shit, are you guys ok?" "Yeah  why wouldnt we be." "Never mind." "Anyhow, ill see you guys later." "Ok?" We continue till we get to the cinema, once we get there we get the tickets and we walk into the movie. After the previews i go to the bathroom. Mark messages me, "i know now why people didn't approach us, and why dell wanted to know ow if we where okay." "Why?" "Our backs, from the whips, the blood. It soaked through our shirts." I flip my shirt around and see its bloody. I message him back, "Fuck." I get back into the movie and sit down. "Mark, this isnt good." "I know, the seats are stained." "Shite." The movie starts and we ignore the blood and just focus. The movie ends and we exit the room. Someone sees us without seeing our backs and walks up and asks for a hug. She hugs me and i see some blood on her hand, she hugs mark and there is even more. I look at mark with panic in my eyes. We go home and put gauze on eachother. "Hopefully this will help, if not, then we are screwed." "Yeah." We lounge around the house and clean our shirts, we watch the washer as the blood is mixing in with the water. "Pretty." "Yah." After a bit of hanging around we decide to sleep. Not much happened today, but what did happen was tiring.