Part 77 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
Me, mark, Dan and phil all head to the theater using google map, after a bit i knew where to go. We get tickets and sit down to watch it. As always dan and Phil distract themselves from the trailers. Its fifty shades darker. I look at mark, he looks at me and i smirk evily, "Dark." Mark laughs. We finish the movie and all of us get up grunting, i know marks horny cause i was teaing him the whole movie. I look over at dan and phil who both had boners too and i laugh. "You guys may wanna try to hide those." They laugh and cover themselves as well as possible without looking odd. As we are refilling our sodas to take back to the honey moon cabin, mark pulls phil aside, i hear laughing, and see phil nod in agreement. I shrug it off and then we all leave. When we get home we all sit down and start playing five nights at freddies, with it pitch black in the room. Right as there was a jump scare me and dan scream. Then we hear evil laughing. Then all we see is blackness. I freak out a bit, but then recognize the familiar roughness. I pur and say, "Daddy gonna have some fun with his kitten?" Mark replies, "Yes. And so will phil with his." I hear dan moan slightly, my guess is that Phil was choking him. I laugh, "This should be nice."