Part 60 ❤💚

Marks POV-
After i put my boxers back on i try to sit on the couch, but i instantly jolt up, the oddly pleasing pain making me unable to sit. "Jack, you fucking irish prick..." Jack is in the kitchen making nachos and doesnt hear me walk over to him. I sneek up behind him and grab his throat pressing him against the wall while choking him. "Because of you i cant sit now..." Jack interrupts me, "What are you gonna do daddy? Punish me like the dirty little whore i am?" I can tell that jack is just as horny as he was, and there is a look in his eyes that i recognize from a book... I whisper to myself, "Must not be." I continue looking into his eyes, "Stay." I walk away and grab a candle and light it, after a minute there is usable wax. I walk over to jack and start dripping it on him. "Mmm daddy." I continue till all the usable wax is gone. I leave it on him to dry. I press my body against his and can feel his boner, only our boxers covering them. I take his off and then he takes mine off. I grab his ass, "Jump and wrap your legs around me." Jack does as hes told and i slam him back against the wall making myself go all the way into him smashing his prostate, "YESS!!!" I start biting his neck and chest and ear, then i lick his neck while i continue fucking him. Jack is moaning like crazy, then after a minute he stops moaning and is just whimpering like a little bitch. "You like this slut???" "Yes d.. Daddy, dont stop." I slow down just to tease him, then after like 10 seconds i slam back into him, i start bouncing him up and down on my dick. I cant stop moaning, and jacks still whimpering, "Daddy, im gonna c.. Cum." "Ok, let it go." Jack cums all over my stomach and in less than a minute i cum into his ass. Jack is very calm, oddly calm. I pull out and move jacks legs so his feet are on the floor. I pick him up and lay him down, his eyes are shiny. I finish making his nachos and bring him them, then i look on google to see if what i thought happened actually did. I looked and saw that he had fallen into subspace, for the very first time. I smirk, "What a needy little bitch." I kiss jacks forehead before i go and shower. When im done i go back out and see jack slowly and calmly eating his nachos, "Enjoying subspace?" "Thats what this is?" "Yep." "I love it daddy." I smirk and sit next to jack, watching him fall asleep after eating.