Part 56 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up and see jack on his phone biting his lip. "Mornin baby, lookin at something good?" "Mornin babe, yeah, i put our video onto my phone, its so fookin good." "Yes, it is." Jack looks at me and smiles, "Maaaaark..." "Yes baby?" "Please dominate me." As soon as he says that i get hard and a smirk grew on my face, "Gladly." I get stand up and grab jacks phone. I turn it off then i grab his wrist and yank him off the couch. I pull his arm behind his back and whisper into his ear with my chin on his shoulder with the deepest most seductive voice i can, "Whos my dirty little whore." "I am daddy." "Who do i own." "Me daddy." "Good boy." I choke him for a second then release. I take his arm and drag him downstairs. I turn on the light, which starts flickering. I take the loop on jacks collar and chain him to the wall. I rip his shirt off and his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. I walk over to a shelf and grab the specail whip. I walk back to jack and hit him with it harder than i ever have. "FAHGGGGAHHHH!!!" I laugh loudly and strike him, making him bleed. I lean down and lick off the blood. I get a zapper from a drawer and turn it on. Then i zap jack on his shoulder blades and lover back. After a little bit i rip my shirt and pants off, plus my boxers. Then i rip jacks boxers off. I rub and squeeze jacks ass, "Fuck..." I slap his ass hard and continue rubbing it. My hand print appears and i laugh again. I slap his ass again even harder. Jack is trembling. I continue rubbing his ass for a minute then i lick my finger and shove it into his ass. I start moving it in and out. Jack starts moaning quietly. I put a second finger in and start goinf faster and harder. Jacks moans are getting kinda loud so i stop. I walk over to a wall, and open a hatch, its a small window that has black foam to keep people from seeing down here. I open 3 of the windows. I get onto my knees in front of jack and grab his face, "Unless you want the whole neighborhood to hear you, id stay quiet." "I'll try daddy." I smirk and grab behind jacks head and make him take my dick into his mouth. He starts sucking and deep throating. He starts going fast. After a minute i make him stop. Then i walk behind him. I put one hand on his back arch and one pulling his hair. I shove myself into him forcefully. Jack moans loudly. I start thrusting in and out of him, going faster and making him moan louder. After a little bit i break and start moaning semi quietly. Jack is moaning super loudly. Mid moan I say, "You like this you dirty whore? Like my cock in your ass?" Jack moans loudly, "Fook yes daddy, fahhh, please dont stop. I love your big cock." I lean foward while still fucking him and smell his hair, then i bite his shoulder. Jack is shaking very badly and im on edge. Apparently so is jack cause i hear, "D...daddy im gonna cu...m." "Hold it." I continue till i jizz in his ass. Then i walk around infront of him and say, "Fuck me." Jack doesn't hesitate, he instantly shoves himself into me and i yell out in pleasurable pain, "FUCK ME OW!!! GOD FUCK!!!" Jacks breathing is super shakey. Jack cums in my ass since he was already on edge. "Dont stop, or i will punish you." Jack looks down and sees that im still hard. "Ok daddy, whatever you want." "Whip me." I left the whip next to jack when i was done with it. Jack picks it up and whips me super hard, i can feel blood when he whips me the second time. Jacks back hasnt stopped bleeding, and mine wont either. I moan loudly as it feels fucking amazing. Jack continues fucking my ass hard, he wipes up some of my blood which is in a small pool in the arch of my back, and makes me lick it. "Mmm." Jack laughs. " I make myself jolt back making jack go into me as far as possible. Jack leans foward and bites my ear and growls, then he licks and bites my neck. We both still have very clear hickey trails on our chests and all over our necks. Jack starts sucking on my neck making more hickies. I cant stop moaning and neither can jack. "S...sean im gonna cum." Jack stops and has me get into my back and goes over the hicky trail making more, then he sucks me till i cum, filling his mouth. The i do the same to jack. I get up and unchain jack, his back is still bleeding and so is mine, i shrug, "Whatever, its only blood." Jack laughs and we go upstairs after putting our clothes back on. We both put on red shirts because the blood. Jack looks at me, "Hey daddy, wanna go to the cinema?" "Sure baby boy." Once we are ready, both wearing red t shirts and jeans, we head out to the cinema.