Part 121 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I see jack and i grin. Vibrater up his ass and a cock ring on. His pants are off but his shirt is still on. Ethan and Tyler look stunned at jacks state. He is grunting and groaning, a horny hot mess. I walk up to him and i slap his ass, "Hi kitten." He looks up at me smiling, "Hi daddy." I laugh lightly, "ready for some fun?" Jack nods quickly. I undo the restraints, and i take the vibrater out and cock ring off. Jack instinctively kneels. I smirk, "Good little slut." Jack nods. Tyler smirks and looks at ethan and ethan instantly has a look on his face. One that i can only describe as pleasurable fear. I laugh now knowing they are just as fucked up, even if they dont have the supplies to show it. Ethan kneels infront of tyler, how jack is infront of me. I look down at jack and i put my hand out for him to take it. I have him stand. I circle around him, looking him up and down, like a predator does to their prey. Jack bites his lip. Tyler also has ethan stand, but he goes behind ethan, grabbing his ass roughly. Ethan jumps and bites his lip. Tyler reaches infront of tyler, and he reaches into his pants, grabbing ethans dick, stroaking it. I pull jack by his collar and i bring him to a spot where the ceiling has hooks  i grab heavy duty handcuffs. Nice leather ones that are sorta fluffy on the inside so they dont really hurt him. I put them on him. His hands now stuck above his head,  i grab a knife and i cut his shirt off. Jacks breath hitches every time the knife neara him. I smirk evily. "Jacky boy likes knife play huh?" Jack nods, nervous but obviously loving it. I smirk, "Good." Tyler bends ethan over the metal table and he rips his pants off. Ethan moans quietly as the cool air hits hit dick. Tyler smacks his bare ass and he grabs a whip. He strikes ethans back a couple times, then he removes his shirt and does it again. "D.. Daddy..." Ethan moans. I smirk and i get behind jack, him now completely naked and vulnerable. I put the knife to his neck as i grab his dick, stroking him. Jack moans. I grab nipple clamps and put them on him. I then put the knife down as ive decides thats enough. I walk behind him and i pull my pants down, followed by my boxers. I aline myself with him and i shove myself in. "Gah daddy!" I smirk, loving his moans." Tyler pays no attention to me and jack as he puts the whip away and he pull his pants down, shoving into ethan, making him screech from pleasure. I start thrusting in and out of jack and i reach forward, choking him. I start pounding him, doing ss fast and hard as i can. Ethan is practically screaming from pleasure, as is jack. Tyler starts choking ethan, slapping his ass harshly. "Dirty fucking slut." "Im your slut daddy! Only yours!" I smirk, moaning from intense pleasure. Jack is perfect, in every single way. I slap his ass, and i bite his shoulder, moving up to his neck, biting, kissing and licking. Jack and Ethan both moan out at the same time, "Daddy im gonna cum!" I look at the back of jacks head and i pull his hair, my other hand on his twitching cock, stroking him. He soon cums  moaning loudly. His Release makes me cum as well. I pull out and i kiss jack, slapping his ass again. I look into his eyes. "Subspace." Tyler and ethan finish right after us, as they started after us. They both come over to us, looking at jack. Tyler laughs instantly knowing subspace. "Kitten?" Jack looks up into my eyes, "Yes daddy?" "I love you." "I love you too daddy." Jack quickly snaps out of subspace. I laugh seeing the change. "Welcome back." Jack giggles, "how long was i in subspace for?" "Not to long, like 10 minutes i think." Jack nods. I take the handcuffs of of jack and he puts his boxers and pants back on, as do us other three. We all go upstairs after cleaning up. We decide to watch tv and play video games while pigging out. By the time tyler and Ethan go home its super late, so me and Jack go and shower, then we hop into bed, each of us slowly drifting off to sleep.