Part 117 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
I wake up again, this time its 11:47 A.M. I smile as i see and feel jack in a ball in my arms. I kiss his nose, which is almost hidden, as he is in fetal position, his pants pulled up to his face, Right near his nose. I giggle as his eyes flutter open. He looks up at me. "Good morning sleepy head." He smiles and yawns. "Good morning." He kisses me. I smile instantly knowing what i want to do with our day. "Jack... Would you want to go driving?" Jack looks deep in thought. "Sure." I smile, "Good." I smile and get up after kissing jack again. He smiles and watches me put in sweatpants and a tshirt. I throw the same clothes at him from his clothes options. He laughs as the pants landed on his head. "Im sorry kitten." "Its okay, just funny." I smile. Pretty soon we both  are dressed and sitting on the bed smiling at eachother. I move so im  straddling jack. I start kissing his face everywhere. He just giggles and takes my love. We go downstairs and make toast then we leave. We get into the car and we start driving. I think and think. Then i remember a place that means alot to me. I smirk and i drive in the direction of that place. Jack hums as we hold hands. Neither of us care about the silence. After about 2 hours, we arrive. I pull over and jack looks confused. "Mark... Why did we pull over on the side of the road near a forest?" I smile, "You'll see." I kiss his hand. I get out of the car and run over, opening his door. I hold out my hand for him to take. He smiles and takes it in his. I start walking into the woods, knowing exactly where im going, jack following close behind. We finally enter a small clearing, with a tiny little shed. It has locks on it and jack looks at it confused, as i smile, memories flooding over me. I release his hand and i walk up to it, running my hand on the lock then i grab my keys, i unlock it. I open the door and i get struck with complete happiness. I enter, and jack does too. I shut the door behind us. Somehow it seems bigger inside. I sit in a corner of the shed, grabbing a scrap book out of a tiny shelf. I pat my lap having jack sit on it. I open the scrap book and i smile seeing drawings. My drawings. Drawings of me and jack. Jack looks flabbergasted. "M... Mark! When did you.. When did you draw these?" He runs his finger over one of us kissing. I blush, "After we first ever started talking..." Jacks face goes a whole new shade of red. "R.. Really?" I nod. "I couldn't explain it but i knew i loved you. I dated amy, but i didn't want her. I never wanted any girl. I only wanted you, but i only admitted it to my paper, my pen being the thing leaking my secret." Jack laughs and kisses me. "I love you mark." I smile, "I love you too." I tap jack having him stand. "I built this place by myself. I came here to think and draw. I always had a hard time thinking with anyone else near me. I never knew how to express myself. Only when talking to you or being near you did i feel completely comfy." Jack smiles, listening intensly. "Remember that time you visited me that time you where here in California because of pax and i ended up getting into my car as you where getting a taxi?" Jack nods. "Well... I was coming here. To process things." I kiss him. He blushes. Jack takes my hand. "Mark..." "Yes?" "That is the cutest thing i think ive ever heard." I smile, "Oh shush." Jack snickers. "Want to lay on the roof? I built it so i could be inside and have  room to so as i please, but also relax on top of it and cloud and star gaze." Jack nods. We leave the shed after i put the scrap book back. I lock it up and We climb ontop of the shed, using a tree. I pull jack close to me and we cuddle. Its already starting to get a bit dark since the drive was so long. I look up at the sky, starts starting to appear. I start feeling sleepy. I giggle as i hear soft snores coming from jacks small, perfect body. I easily fall asleep on the shed, as i had many tines before. But this time im actually with jack and not thinking about how it would be if i was.