Part 103 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up and i take cup that is on the table infront of the couch, without thinking i take a big swig of it. I instantly feel horrible. I poke jack, "Whaa." He moves slightly. I calmly ask, "Jack... What was in this cup?" He instantly sits up, "Mark... You didn't drink that... Please say you didn't." I get breathtaking pain in my stomach. Jack looks horrified. "Mark there was vodka in that." I nod and curl into a ball to try to ease the killer pains im having. I start sobbing. Jack runs and grabs his phone, i hear "Yes hello 911?!" I then black out. I feel arms around me but i cant move. Next thing i know in im the hospital, jack is next to my holding my hand. Im hooked up to the machines. "Fuck. I didn't miss hospital beds." Jack jumps at my voice. "Mark! You're okay!!!" He hugs me perfectly, careful not to squeeze to hard. "Baby im so sorry. I will never drink again. There will never be alcohol around you ever again. I frown, "Jack, you can drink if you want, this isnt your fault." Jack looks mad and he quietly and surprisingly calmly says, "It is my fault mark. I shouldnt have had alcohol where you didn't know it was." I sit up and i take jacks hand, i kiss it. I smile and look into jacks eyes, "Baby boy, its not your fault. I should know to sniff drinks before i drink them if im not the one who made them. Its my fault for being a dumb ass." Suddenly a nurse comes in, "Ah Mr fischbach! You're awake! I have good news for both of you! Mark you can go home today!" Jack perks up, "Thank god!" I look confused, "How long was i out?" I look at jack, "Like, 3 days." Im suprised, but ive been in hospitals for longer so big woop. I carefully get up and i hug jack as hard as i can. He smiles and does the samd to me. We get our stuff out of the room since i didnt leave his room. We go home and the first thing jack does is go to the drawer that has the alcohol. He takes all of it and dumps it down the drain. "No more." I smile and hug him. Jack looks at me, "You need to relax, sit down. I'll make some food." I laugh, "Thanks jack." "You're welcome." He makes us sandwiches. We eat together and we talk about what happened. I explain exactly why i cant have alcohol. He understandingly nods. I smile and jack does too. I kiss him and we cuddle. I then get a message from matthias asking to come over, i reply with, "Sure!" I tell jack and he nods. We sit on the couch waiting.