Part 151 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up to the sound of knocking on the door. "Jack wake up." I poke jack in the face multiple times. "Fook off you ass." He rolls over. I slap his ass hard, as its now facing me. "I said wake up. Someones at the door." Jack sits up, smirking. "Nice slap, and uugh." I smile and kiss him. I rub his cheek lightly and lean in, kissing him sweetly. "I love you you potato, now UP." I hop out of bed and quickly throw on sweatpants and a shirt. Jack slowly slumps out of bed. Practically dragging his knuckles. I laugh and grab jack some clothes, comfy like mine. I help him get dressed as hes obviously very sleepy still. I go to the door, "Hello?" A small little man is there, "Room service!" His voice is cheery and squeaky." I look at jack on the bed who looks little and i smile. "No thank you, that wont be necessary, thank you though!" I hand him a $5 bill and smile. He seemingly beams, "Thank you sir! Have a good day!" I hear jack huff as i close the door. "Asshole..." I turn and cock my eyebrow at him, "Excuse me little man?" His eyes go wide, then irritated. "He called you sir... Thats my job daddy.." I smile and sit down next to him, quickly scooping him into my lap. "Its okay baby boy, he was just being polite. Im yours and yours only my little prince." Jack giggles as i boop his nose. He curla into a ball in my lap and stuffs his face in my chest. "Whatcha doin?" He mumbles, his face still in my chest, "Smelling you." I laugh and rub his back. "Wanna watch some cartoons? We can watch Rick and Morty." Jack smiles, "Okie daddy!" He hops off of me and runs to the couch, plopping down. I walk over and pull him into my lap again. I grab the remote from the side table and turn on the tv. I scroll through everything and finally click on Episode 1, Season 1 of Rick and Morty. Jack hums along with the intro music and cutely lip syncs with the show. We watch till Episode 8 and decide as its already 3 PM that we'd get a late lunch at mcdonalds. We get a taxi there then come home. We watch more and eat. Jack falls asleep at around 9:28 PM, Im not tired yet so i carry him to bed, and watch some of our collab vids till i fall asleep.