Part 51 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
Felix calls us and automatically does my intro, "TOP AH DAH MARNIN TAH YAH LADDDDDIES!!!" "Hey felix." Mark laughs, "So what game did u wanna play?" "Rocket league." "Fuck yes." I look at mark and say, "We gonna beat some ass." "Hell yah." We record our video then we just continue playing, "Must... touch... ball..." Mark laughs at me as his car is blown up, "WHAT THE FAAACK?!?!" I start laughing uncontrollably because of the facail expression he made. Mark then starts laughing because im laughing. Felix is just looking at us over the video chat, both of us are laughing so hard that we are in balls practically dieing. I finally stop laughing, "Im gonna get some chips, be right back." "Ok babe." I go into the kitchen and grab an unopened family sized bag of BBQ chips. I open them and grab a big ass cup of pepsi. I walk back into the living room and sit down. We continue playing the game and im playing with one hand cause I'm eating chips with the other. Mark looks over at me and laughs as im sucking the chip powder stuff off my fingers. Felix laughs, "At least its just fingers being sucked this time." Me and mark both blush like crazy. We play for a while more then we hangup the call with felix, me and mark decide to go grocery shopping. We go to the closest food store and get a shit ton of veggies for stur fries and a shit ton of fruit for fruit salads. Then we also get our normal junk food and ribs and pasta. "Mark wanna get sushi and make it when we get home?" "Eh, not really sushi doesn't taste the best if its not fresh at a restaurant." "Ok, just wondering." "Do you wanna get some at s restaurant?" "Sure, we will have to go home and drop all our shit off though." "I know." We end up meeting some fans and hugging them and taking photos. We check out and go  and put all of our food away, then we go out again, but this time to a sushi shop. Me and mark both get alot and enjoy our time. Once we finish it we go home and lay down in bed, we sit there on our phones for a couple hours. I put my phone down before mark, i start thinking, then i blurt out, "Dicks are really just meat mushrooms that shoot out baby liquid." Mark instantly looses his shit and cant stop laughing. "Its true." "I know but its still funny." Me and mark cuddle till we fall asleep  warm and comfy.