Part 110 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and i move, turning around, facing mark, making him fall out of me. I kiss his cheek and he smiles while still asleep. "I love you markimoo... So much." I watch my beautiful man rest for a while, but then i have to pee, so i go. When I'm done i decide to make food, to surprise mark when he wakes up. I make pancakes, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, sausages, coffee and toast. I make our plates, splitting the food evenly. I smile as i see marks eye slightly open, i giggle as i see him close it quickly, hoping i didn't see. I quietly walk over to him and i boop his nose and kiss him, "Morning beautiful." He blushes, "Good morning handsome." I smile. I pick mark up, keeping him wrapped in a blanket so he doesn't freeze since he is naked. I bring him into the kitchen and i sit him down so he can eat. He smiles and looks up at me, "Aww! Thanks baby!" I giggle, "You're welcome baby." We eat and talk for a long time, then we decide to go back to bed for the day, just a day of happiness and cuddles. I nuzzle my head into marks neck and shoulder and i hum in pure happiness. Mark giggles, "By the way, I love you too. More than i can even try to explain. If i hadnt proposed to you when i did, i may not be with you today. I dont even want to imagine my life without you." I kiss his neck, "You dont have to worry about that, im not leaving you. Ever." For the rest of the day and night we just talk. We talk and talk and never get sick of eachothers voices... I mean, how could i ever get sick of such perfection. We talk while watching tv till 9 PM then we decide to sleep early.