Part 26 ❤

Marks POV-
I pull jacks seat out and hes grinning. I instantly grab him by his throat and push him to the ground choaking him. Jack manages to push the words, "Oh fook yes." Out. Jacks face becomes a bright red color and i release and he gasps for air. I slap jack across the face. I grab him by his wrist and pull him up to his feet. I pull him downstairs and turn the light on. There is a table in the center of my sex room, and i push jack against it. I take a whip and start hitting him with it harder than i ever have. Jack whimpers, but i know he likes it. I strike him once more then stop. I pull him away from the table and rip his shirt off and throw it on the floor. His back is very red and bumped. I take my nails and scrape them on his back "FOOOOOK OWWW!!!!!" I push him against the table with his ass facing me. I rip his pants and boxers off. I spank his ass hard. "Mmpf yes daddy." I lick my fingers and shove them into his ass making him gasp. "You like that???" "Mmm daddy i love it." I laugh and start fingering his ass hard and fast. "Oh my god, that feels so good."
I continue for about 3 minutes, then i pull them out and i grab a huge vibrater. I lube it up and shove it into jack as far as it can go. "GOD DAMN... MY ASS!!!" Seconds later jack is moaning like crazy, i pull it out and make him get on his knees infront of me. "Suck me, NOW." "Ok daddy." Jack takes my dick in his hand and rubs it a bit. "Ah fuck." He puts it into his mouth and slowly starts bobbing his head back and fowards. Jack sucks me hard untill i pull him away. I stand him up and push him against the wall with him facing me. "I want you to look into my eyes while i pound you." Jack stays facing me both naked i pull him up and stick my dick into his ass, his legs wrapped around me. I bounce him up and down. Jack moans are so loud I can't even hear mine. His body heat on me feels so great, his body is hot as can be, his skin is clammy and the slapping sound when he bounces off of me was amazing. I continue fucking him untill i feel like im about to cum. I slam into him one more time and fill his ass. I continue pounding him even after i cum. He cums on my stomach. I pull out and walk over to a shelf, i grab a riding crop. I walk over to jack and run it on his cheek, then i slap him with it. He grunts. I slap his chest, then his inner thighs. "Ahh, yes." Jack is shaking like mad. I get onto my hands and knees, jack instantly aligns his dick with my ass and starts fucking me hard. "Ahhh jack, you feel so good." "M..mark... Mmm." Jack starts smaking my ass really hard, it feels amazing. He fucks me hard for about 5 more minutes, i feel a warmth fill my ass. I cum on the floor. Jack pulls out and we lay on the floor panting for 10 minutes. We finally get up and out our clothes back on. We go upstairs and decide to go for a walk.