Part 73 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up on my side facing the window. Mark isnt touching me so i role over onto my other side and then to my stomach, once im on my stomach i instantly go back to my side because of pain. I look down and see that i have morning wood. I grunt loudly and lay on my back. "Really!?" Mark roles over onto his side to face me, "Hey baby, whats wrong?" I look down where the blanket was bulging because of my boner. "Mornin wood." Mark opens his mouth wide, "Ohhhhh, morning wood suuucks.. Excepr that im here." He winks. "Maaark?" "Yes baby?" "Please get onto your hands and knees." Mark smirks at me. Then without saying anything he does one better, he scoots to the edge of the bed and gets onto his knees then he leans over onto his elbows making his back arch. I quickly get out of bed and laugh at the fact that last night we never put our clothes back on. Then i go behind him and slap his ass. He loudly exhales. "Like that?" "Yes." I laugh. I aline my rock hard boner with his asshole and shove it in. I moan super loudly as i do. Mark starts shaking after i moan. "You like it when i moan, huh?" "So... So much." I start thrusting in and out of him making both of us moan super loudly. While fucking mark i lean foward and start rubbing marks dick. Its so fucking big, and it always feels amazing. Marks markings that ive left always make me wanna pound him, and if i already am pounding him then it makes me wanna completely destroy his ass. I start going as fast and hard as physically possible. After a few minutes mark cums on the blankets and i jizz into his ass. I pull ouy and mark stands up and hugs me, proceeding to kiss me. "Wanna shower?" "I was actually wanting to see if you wanted to swim" "Sure! Then we can shower, since the water in the pond wont clean us." I nod, "Sounds good." An idea comes to me. "LET'S LIVE STREAM IT!" Mark smirks since i practically screamed it. "Good idea, we havent live streamed in a while." I laugh, "We need to not fuck though, dont want another moment like when we forgot felix." Mark laughs so hard that he falls onto the bed. I laugh then help him stand up. Mark goes straight faced, "Jack... Should we cover ourselfs with makeup?" I laugh, then go infront of the mirror that is in the room. I have VERY noticeable hickeys going all over my neck and down my body, clearly leading to into my pants since they go past the boxer line, we both do. Plus we both have ALOT of scars from whips, and ones that are still red. Plus we have our markings, from when we litterly burnt them into each others flesh. I look him in the eyes. "Im not going to... You are my husband, if they cant get past marks that we give each other in our sex lives then they can fuck themselves." Mark smiles, "You're right." I smile. Me and mark hop into swimming trunks and head outside to where the pond is. We set up the camera and laptop. I look at mark once we are outside, "My phone is waterproof, we can use it to find questions from people on socail media." "Ok!" We start the live stream, the camera and laptop directly on the water line. I do my intro in the water up to my waist, mark directly next to me with his arms crossed over his chest, hes obviously nervous about peoples reactions to all the hickeys, hes probably gonna freak ouy about people seeing his back. "Ok so for this live stream we will be doing challenges in the water as we are on our honey moon. And we cant see the live stream comments so i am gonna go on socail media on my phone and find dares." Mark smiles as i grab his hand to hold it while im looking. "OK!!! So the first dare i saw is for me to get onto marks shoulders and for him to try to get me off with me trying to stay on." Mark smirks, "Baby, this will be easy." "Try me fucker." I laugh and kiss him. Mark kneels so i can get onto his shoulders. I get on and make it so he wouldnt be able to get me off. Mark starts shaking around and jumping, he even tries bending in odd directions to get me off but fails, after a while mark looks defeated so i say, "Never said that you couldnt speak." Mark smirks, "Ok... If you don't get off i wont fuck you for a week." My eyes widen, "You wouldn't do that." Mark says what i said, "Try me fucker." I quickly throw myself off his shoulders. Mark laughs once i emerge out of the water, "Knew that would work." I walk back to his side, "Shut up, you would have done the same." "True." He leans down and kisses me. We do alot more of the dares, "Ok so for this last one mark is going to find one." Mark smirks then laughs, "Found one." I look at him, "Ok, read it..." While smirking mark reads out loud, "It says for us to show the positions we would fuck in while standing." I start blushing. "Really?" He shows me. I face palm. I look at the camera, "Im sorry, marks choice." Mark giggles. Keeping my legs straight i bend over and mark gets behind me. I look back at him then the camera, "We are only gonna show 2 more." Mark laughs, as he does i feel his dick touch my ass, and its semi hard. I smirk. Then stand up, face him and lift one leg so mark could hold it. Our chests are touching and i feel it pressing against the front of me slightly. Since the camera wasn't close enough to hear it i pur into marks ear and he whispers, "Mmm... You mother fucker." I slightly bite my lip. We get out of that possition, then mark gets onto his hands and knees, since we where close enough to the shore mark was fine. I get directly behind mark, making it so my dick was pressing hard againsg his ass. Mark keeps his head down because he was biting his lip super hard and didnt want the camera to see. I back up and slap marks ass super hard. I hear a squeek which was him trying not to moan. "Get up." Mark obeys and does so. After i go onto the live stream and turn down the volume completely since i was just watching what we are doing currently. I look in the comments which are still being spammed majorly. "Someone asked did you really just squeek about being slapped in the ass mark..." I look at mark for his answer, hes biting his lip hard but stops to answer his question. "Yes. I did." I laugh. Looking at mark bitting his lip i get even more horny so i start biting my lip. After a while i look at the camera and do my outro, with mark mockingly doing it behind me. Then mark does his with me mocking him. We end the live stream. Then we bring everything inside and dry off. "Mark lets just shower later." "Ok." I make us some food. Becauee of time difference its the time we would normally eat dinner, so we do so. I put the dishes away. Mark shoves me against the wall. "I wanna fuck you so bad." "And i wanna fuck you too." Mark smirks, "Good." He leads me to the bedroom.