Part 92 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up with the tv still playing and i look up and see my happy ass smile when mark was talking to me in g mode. I smile and get up. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I stare at the water, my brain going to a dark place. I sit on the edge of the tub thinking, "What if mark leaves one day because he doesnt think im good enough..." I then hear mark walking up the stairs. I quickly undress and get in. Suddenly i hear the door open an close. Mark then opens the curtain as my head is back so my hair can gey wet without getting water in my eyes. He smiles, "Hey beautiful man, Mind if i join you?" I half smile and nod, "Of course baby." He undresses and steps in, i avoid eye contact because ive never really had dark, bad thoughs like this before. I quietly shower and mark notices my silence, "Sean, are you okay kitten?" I lie and nod, "Im ok mark." He smiles warmly and lovingly at me with his amazing chocolate eyes. "I love you mark." "I love you too sean, forever and always." I reply, "Forever and always." I leave the bathroom and i hear mark belting music loudly. I smile weakly and walk into the bedroom, i sit and start thinking more. I start talking to myself, "He wouldnt leave me... Forever and always means forever and always..." I start arguing with my anxiety. "You arent good enough, hes gonna leave you, and not even for another guy... Hes gonna leave you for some girl." I shiver at the thought of my man, my markimoo, ever being with a woman. Ive been with girls, but never sexually. I  hear the water turn off, then the stairs. I sit with my own terrible thoughts, till mark walks in with pancakes and maple syrup. He see's that i have a tear on my cheek. He puts the food down and sits criss cross, then he pulls me into his lap like a little kid. "No no no, no tears baby boy, whats wrong?" I look into his eyes that are full of complete love, but i still worry. "Y... You are g... G.. Gonna leave... M.. Me for s.. Someone else." I start sobbing. Mark looks flabbergasted, "Why the ever living fuck balls would i ever leave you?! Leaving you is the last thing id ever wanna do... Ever!!!" I look at him my breaths short and fast. Marks eyes turn sad, "Sean... Before you i had extremely bad depression... Like death seemed like a friend to me. I knew i had millions of people who loved me plus my family and all, but i wanted you. Having you come up for that weekend changed my life, you changed my life... You make me wanna live." I hug mark still sobbing, after a bit i stop sobbing, still crying a bit but alot less. "Mark, Ive always had extremely uncontrollable anxiety, like with you anything we do is okay, but ny brain fooks with me when everything is perfect... It makes me think nothing good will last because im not enough for anyone..." Mark cuts me off, "You are more than enough Sean William Fischbach. You are everything ive ever wanted and WAY more. Let me say this now, no matter what your brain says, i will always be right here, im yours forever." I smile and hug mark tighter. Mark hands me a stack of pancakes, "Now shut up and eat my food." Still in marks lap, we both eat. Once we are done i relize we both are only in towels. Mark smiles at me and with his thumb wipes some of the maple syrup off of my lip. He stares into my eyes and i feel like im in an ocean of chocolate and complete love. Mark gently puts me down on my back on the bed. "Mark, what are you doing?" Mark smiles, "We normally fuck hard. Well i want to make love to you again." I smile and kiss mark. Mark smoothly removes both of our towels, he then reaches into the bed side table and grabs lube. Once we both are lubed up he slowly pushes into me. He lowers himself over me a bit, "I love you baby boy." I moan slightly at his gentleness, "I love you too mark, so much." Mark starts making love with me slowly and amazingly. He kisses my neck and my lips with passion making me shiver, he lightly pins my hands above my head. After a while i feel him fill me, then i explode all over his stomach. I smile, relaxed, "Baby, that was amazing." Mark smiles, looking extraordinarily Happy, "It really was." We get up and put on boxers, then we bring our dishes downstairs. We sit on the couch cuddling, both of us beaming balls of happiness. "So markimoo, what do..." I get cut off by felix calling on skype. I laugh and reach forward to answer the call.