Part 19 ❤

Jacks POV-
When i wake up im snuggling up to mark, well as much as i can when in an airplane. "Hey baby, did you sleep well???" Mark asks me as he strokes my hair. "Yeah.. Ive got a pounding headache though." "Ok we will be landing any minute, so when we get home ill get you some tylenol or something." "Ok." The plane lands and everyone clears off of the plane. Me and mark get off with all of my stuff. We get a cab and go home. Me and mark bring all my stuff inside and we tend to it. Then mark brings me medicine for my headache. I walk into the bedroom and face plant in to to the bed, with my butt in the air. Mark walks in and laughs then grabs my hips and rubs his crotch jokingly on my ass. Oh fooooook. It made me horny as a mother fucker. But mark didnt notice he grabed what he came in for and left. I get up and go through marks clothes and find his lucky flannel and a pair of sweatpants and put them on, trying to hide my boner. I walk downstairs, every step worse and worse. I look in the fridge and then hear mark. Hes playing undertale... Hes live streaming... So i can interupt him. I slide into the room and get into my hands and knees, i crawl over to where he is. Hes in his boxers... Yess. I crawl up to his crotch and put my hand on his dick. Mark jumps and stops speaking for a second. He looks down and sees me. Im biting my lip and making puppy dog eyes. Mark shrugs slightly. I giggle and pull down his boxers as much as i can. I grab his bare dick and start rubbing it. Mark starts breathing a bit heavier, I can feel it. I start rubbing it fast and mark moans super quietly. He clears his throat then kept commentating while live streaming. He read aloud a comment,"Was that a moan??!!!" "Haha uh no i stubbed my toe and made a weird noise." I stop rubbing him and lick it. Marks eyes widen. He looks at the camera and says his goodbyes and his outro,"Buhh Byeeee." He finally says and stopped the camera. He pushed his seat back so that there was more room, then he sat spread eagle as a start sucking his dick. He had his head back and his neck has bulging veins... Kinda like other places. I start off slow, but mark puts his hand behind my head and starts pushing on me and making me deepthroat him. I laugh and start sucking harder and doing as fast as possible. Mark starts moaning my name. "Oooh sean... Fuck.. Ahhh!!!" I continue and watch him squirm from satisfaction. So sexy, the way he breaths, the way its all shakey and choppy. The way he shivers and makes me take it all. I feel myself almost cum just from his moans and how he feels and looks. Mark finally cums and i swallow it. Then i stand up and pull marks face down to my dick and make him suck it till i cum. After i cum i pull marks boxers up and kiss him then go make a sandwich. Mark comes out and makes one too, then we watch TV on the couch till we fall asleep. Fookin jetlag.