Part 17 ❤

Jacks POV continued-
Mark grunts quietly when i get ontop of him. I laugh and lean down to kiss him, then i go to his chest and bite him lightly. I start kissing and sucking on his chest giving him hickeys. "Mmm, sean." I shiver and bite him hard, leaving teeth marks. I put my hands on his hips and with my hands going up his body i take his shirt off him. His chest is rock solid, god he looks amazing when he wants it. Biting his lip with his back slightly arched, he looks so sexy. "Mark, get on your hands and knees, when i get back in here i want to see your ass, dont touch your boxers, thats my job." "Ok... Sir." I shiver and laugh. I run downstairs and grab an ice cube and a candle and matches. When i open the door, his ass is in the air. Perfect height. I light the candle quickly and throw the matches across the room, i leave the candle alone so the wax melts. I walk over to my night stand and grab a bottle of lube. I walk over to his ass, and slap him hard, making him go foward a bit. I lean over him and lick from his neck to his boxers, then i trace the places i licked with the ice and leave it right above his ass, like he did to me. His back arches alot, i grab his boxers and rip them off. I slap his ass a couple times then lube my fingers up, i shove two in and start going in and out. Mark moans loudly. I moan with pleasure from the sounds he males. I stick another finger in and continue for a minute. I take my fingers out, and take my boxers off, then i put my dick right up against his asshole. I lean to his ear, "Want my dick inside you markimoo??" "Mmm... Yes sir." "How hard??" "As hard as you can." I smirk then i grab his hips, i pull his hips to me making my dick go inside him hard. "Oh fuuck... S..sean." I laugh and start going fast, his ass slapping off of me. God, his insides are so warm. I stop and pull out, i walk over to grab the candle and pour the wax all over marks back. "GAHH FUCK!!" I shove myself inside him again, "Oh fook mark, you feel s..soo fookin g..good." I lean foward while fucking him hard and grab his throat, choaking him. Mark is moaning like a crazy man and im holding back as much as i can, some moans still escape though. "M..mark, oh shit..." After 5 or so minutes of me fucking him hard, i flip him onto his back and pull out, then i stick my dick in his mouth and cum inside. Mark swallows, then i lean down to his and start blowing him, doesn't take long for him to cum in my mouth. I make out with mark after swallowing, allowing his tongue into my mouth and mine into his. He tastes great. "Was that a good first time as an engaged couple??" I look into marks eyes as im laying on his naked body. "Fuck yes. That was great." I laugh and cuddle him, we fall asleep uncovered and bare.