Part 61 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up feeling oddly good. Mark is cuddled next to me. An idea pops into my head. A very, very painful idea. I gently shake mark awake. "Baby?" "Hey jackaboy." "I have a question." "Wha?" Mark says as he looks up at me some drool on his chin. "I was wondering, it will hurt like a bitch, but i was wondering if you wanted to mark each other." Marks eyes shoot open. "How?" "Heat." Mark sits up and pulls me into his lap, "If you really want to, then okay." I jump up, "Yayyy!!!" Mark laughs, "So master, whos gonna mark who first?" I smirk, "I'll mark you first, toy." I grab marks hand and pull him to the basement. There are candles that i light, i put a piece of metal over the flame and wait till its HOT. I look at mark, "You sure you are okay with this baby?" "Yeah." I give mark a rope to bite on. I start burning the letters into his skin. Shrieks of pain exit his mouth, but i continue. After im more than half done mark accidently drops the rope and starts screaming in agony. I walk infront of him and kiss him gently. "It hurts so bad jack." "I know, but you get to do it to me next." I continue. Mark was crying, but i finished. I stood mark up and had him look in a mirror at his upper back between his shoulder blades. In burnt letters it says, "Jacks property." I wrap him in a bandage making it so that it could cool down. Then i take my shirt off and bend over the table, trying to mentally prepare myself. Mark heats up the metal like i did and starts. I let out an excruciating scream of pain. Mark continues, knowing i didnt want him to stop. After a little while of pain beyond belief, hes done, and exactly where i put it on him it says, "Marks property." He bandages mine up and we relax for a bit. "That fookin hurts." "Duh." I punch marks arm. "Dork."