Part 65 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and dont feel any heat near me. I roll over and see an empty bed. Confused i get up and knock on the door to the room felix is staying in and it creeks open, hes not there. "Hello???" I yell downstairs, noone answers. I go down and see a note from Mark. I pick it up and read it, "Hey baby, i went to matthias's house to hang for a bit, then we are going to the recording studio for some team edge stuff. Text me if you need anything, I LOVE YOUUU!!! XOXO, Markimoo." I smile and whisper outloud, i love you too. I flip it over to see what paper it was and see that felix wrote on the other side, "Hey guys, gone to look around LA, since im fonna ge here all week, see you later." I crumple the paper and throw it away, then i grab my phone and text mark, "Hey baby." After a minute mark replies, "Hey cutie, sleep well?" I walk over to the couch and plop down,"Yeah, having fun?" "Yeah, how bout you, what are you doing?" "Thinking about you." "What about me." "How much i wish you where on top of me right now." I set my phone down and start thinking about his body. Then i remember that i have photos of him naked on my phone, so i go to them. I start looking through them and start getting hard. Mark replies, "Baby, i wouldnt just be ontop of you, id be all over you." Instantly i reply, "Daddy?" "Yes kitten?" I squeek because of how much i miss being called that. "I want you, i need you. I need you to fuck me." "Baby as much as i want to, I'm working, so i can't talk much." I Snicker and think of a way to keep him texting me. I pull my shirt up, showing my stomach, and i grab my crotch, then i take i pic of me biting my lip and looking into the camera longingly, obvious that i have a boner, then i send it to mark. He replies, "Oh fuck..." "Horny?" "Very." "Good, because when you get home i want you to tie me up and spank my ass and pound me till i cum, while im a moaning mess." Mark replies after about a minute, "Im coming home, i said im not feeling well and that id do it another time. Meet me downstairs. Sweatpants and no shirt. I expect to see you kneeling near the pole." "Ok daddy." I run upstairs and grab sweatpants and throw my shirt at the floor, then i run downstairs, almost tripping while putting the sweat pants on. I unlock the downstairs door and go down, shutting the door behing me. I get another text, "Picked up felix, this will be a VERY fun lesson." I put my phone on a storage box in a safe spot. I bite my lip and say out loud, "This will be fun."