Part 58 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up and shake jack awake, "Get up sleepy head." "Fook off yah bastard, i'm tryin to fffffookin sleep." "Nope." I climb under the covers grab jacks feet, and drag him off the bed. "WHAT THE FOOK!?!?!" "Mornin sleepy head." "Go fook yourself." "Nah that's your job." Jack grins and i stand him up and take his shirt off to check the gauze. His back stopped bleeding so i take the gauze off fully, then he checks mine and does the same. I turn around and look at him after. I start walking towards him, him backing up every step. Finally hes up against the glass of our bedroom window. I put my hand behind his head and tilt his head up and stare into his eyes. "So... Fucking... Perfect." "What?" "You. You are so perfect. I cant believe that YOU are MINE." Jack starts blushing. "Shut up." Jack laughs and kisses me. I giggle and we go downstairs. "Want some pancakes baby?" "Sure mark." I make a big stack and hand jack half. We both eat then sit there and talk. "So jack, anything you wanna do today?" "Not really, besides youtube obviously." "Good." Jack just laughs. I have a plan. Jack goes off and starts recording. I sneak into the room and avoid being on the camera. I havs my phone and on my phone i have our video on it. I make sure the sound is muted. I raise my phone up with the video playing just enough for jack to be able to clearly see it. Jack goes from his normal focus on his game to lip biting while recording. I snicker. Jack turnes off his recording and gives me a smirk. "Bend over mark." I bite my lip and do so. I bend over with my face against a wall. "Mark this will be fun."