Part 131 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
Mark wakes me up by smacking my ass super hard, im on my stomach so thats easy. I screech and grab my ass. "OW! WHAT?!" Mark moves my hand and kisses were he smacked, "Today is ethans birthday. We have to go get him a gift, he is having a small party. There will be alcohol, but i will be careful." I shove my face into my pillow. Mark laughs, "I will whip you." I sigh and get up. I throw my hands up dramatically. "There, im up. Happy?" He nods. "Yes. You know you're adorable when you're irritated right?" I make a silly face and smile, "Tanks baby." "You're welcome." I get dressed in all black. Mark is in all black except his shirt has some pink on it. We head to target and we both pick one thing out. I pick out a cute lingerie top and bottom, while mark grabs him an oversized hoodie. We pay and we head home and wrap them. After, we head to Ethan and Tylers house. I knock and ethan answers and hugs us  obviously a tad bit drunk. "GUYYYS!!! HIII!!!" I laugh, "Hey ethan, happy birthday man!" "Thanks jackiii!" Mark greets him and they talk while i go inside and put the gifts on the table. They come in and we all sit. Its me, mark, ethan, tyler, bob and wade. I hug bob and wade as i don't see them often. As usual we all start playing video games. Mark is drinking water and all of us other guys are drinking beer. I kiss marks cheek. "Im sorry baby." He looks at me smiling, "About what?" "That you can't drink." He giggles, "I dont care that i cant. Im with my beautiful husband and amazing friends." I giggle and boop his nose. After a few hours we all eat burgers and fries. Then we dig into the cakd which is amazing. Then presents. Wade got him a super cool gear pillow. Bob got him an awesome customised poster of Ethan himself. Tyler got him everything for the party. Then comes our gifts. He opens marks first, smiling and loving it. He opens mine and he blushes, the bob and wade being suprised. He loves it and he runs upstairs putting everything away. After a few hours, and many many beers, im super super drunk and mark decides we better go home. We get hugs and we head out. When we get home mark carries me to our room and he takes off my clothes leaving me in my boxers. He cuddles up to me and we sleep. The day few by, but it was fun.